• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Syrinx

XT5FBFR.png

This doesn't even deserve the "you tried" sticker.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's twice in the last three games where Hank should have had a shutout and was last down by the team in the dying minutes.

The other game was a shutout.

Stasis

Spend fucking 4 whole minutes in our zone, part of it down a man, and part of that with one guy having no stick.

Glass is buying dinner.

Quick

Banned
Album is so fire and so fucking wavy, I can't stop

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ultralight Beam is an epic intro.

Father Stretch My Hands is a reminder that Cudi needs to get back and make good music again. Wzrd and everything after were a mistake, nothing but trash.

Famous throws me back to MBDTF.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Father Stretch My Hands is a reminder that Cudi needs to get back and make good music again. Wzrd and everything after were a mistake, nothing but trash.

A bit of everything from Kanye's best.

When Fade comes on I have to stop whatever I'm doing

zroid

Banned

now I know how some people feel when I post fancystats charts without explaining them

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That game went just about perfectly for us. Got revenge in just about every way we needed to. The only negative was losing Hank's shutout, but I'll take that.

By the way, since the NHL switched back to wearing dark jerseys at home, the Rangers have now worn their home whites 10 times at Madison Square Garden. They are 9-1-0 in those games (including 2-0-0 this season).

Stasis

I enjoy TLOP. I'm not balls to the wall excited about it though. I like Famous, Fade, 30 Hours. Off the bat. I'll have to give the others more listens. Real Friends, No More Parties In LA and Facts I already knew, obviously.

But I'm not a supermassive fan or anything. I just like good hip hop. I gotta ignore everything else about the dude. Though some of it bleeds through in his lyrics unfortunately.

They should release a "clean" version of some tracks, but rather than take away the swearing, take away the craziness. =P

That game went just about perfectly for us. Got revenge in just about every way we needed to. The only negative was losing Hank's shutout, but I'll take that.

That's how I feel. Shame for Henke, but everything else was great. And no injuries (that we know of) !

Quick

Banned
I enjoy TLOP. I'm not balls to the wall excited about it though. I like Famous, Fade, 30 Hours. Off the bat. I'll have to give the others more listens. Real Friends, No More Parties In LA and Facts I already knew, obviously.

But I'm not a supermassive fan or anything. I just like good hip hop. I gotta ignore everything else about the dude. Though some of it bleeds through in his lyrics unfortunately.

They should release a "clean" version of some tracks, but rather than take away the swearing, take away the craziness. =P

Waves is a legit epic track though.

But it's been weird/crazy so far. Not in an off-tangent way like Yeezus.

Stasis

Waves is a legit epic track though.

But it's been weird/crazy so far. Not in an off-tangent way like Yeezus.

I have to give Waves and FML more listens. I only listened to the album once today and I was doing other things. Been busy. I'll get into it tomorrow.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If the playoffs started right this second:

Islanders @ Panthers
Bruins @ Red Wings
Lightning @ Capitals
Devils @ Rangers

Predators @ Stars
Blues @ Blackhawks
Avalanche @ Kings
Ducks @ Sharks

Top Bottom