• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Yawnier

Banned
From Pierre Lebrun:

I think on defense, pending unrestricted free agent Roman Polak is among the available defensemen the Penguins are monitoring; he'd be a nice fit on their third pairing and penalty kill. The Toronto Maple Leafs won't have a hard time peddling the very likable Polak, a tough dude who oozes character, as there is lots of interest in him among the league's contenders ahead of the Feb. 29 trade deadline.

Okay JR, give Lou a 2nd rounder and he is all yours

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
American Airlines changed my schedule for my Switzerland trip in May.

Find the problem in the new schedule:

vlVKR20.png

Chris R

American Airlines changed my schedule for my Switzerland trip in May.

Find the problem in the new schedule:

vlVKR20.png

What a strange route. Do they not have something more direct from Europe? Using google flights it looks like Vancouver/Frankfurt is a common flight?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What a strange route. Do they not have something more direct from Europe? Using google flights it looks like Vancouver/Frankfurt is a common flight?

The most direct routing would indeed be YVR-FRA/LHR-ZRH. But especially Lufthansa through Frankfurt is much more expensive.

... Originally the routing was ZRH-PHL-DFW (Dallas)-Vancouver but then THAT got changed to a routing via LA.....

now it's... uh... yeah. lol.

Just realized that there's a little over a week before the deadline.

Definitely sneaking up on us.

Wild are more than likely going to stand pat. Especially if they win another game or two this week and make Fletcher think that the team is good enough to contend in the playoffs.

Top Bottom