• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

13 days until the deadline.

I'd like to see Ghost Bear win the Calder. 31 points in 37 games and 6 power play goals (tied with Eichel and Reinhart). He hasn't played enough games though: hard to top Panarin's 54 points in 58 games.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Go Kings Go!

tumblr_n8nwbyuLLq1s4s1yxo1_500.gif

Clydefrog

Cruel to not even get a point out of that game.

I bet Williams and Richards are dancing in their locker room >:|

oh well at least Chelsea lost today

zroid

Banned
By the way, Toronto fans are not happy Montreal got everything for its 100th anniversary while Los Angeles got All-Star and the draft went to Chicago for theirs. At the NBA All-Star Game, I ran that by a Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment exec who said, “When everything is announced, it will all make sense.”

hmmmmmm

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Desharnais injured. Galchenyuk still can't play center.

I'm out of words at this point.

qs9vSHy.png

huh this is news to me
There was a discussion between Tampa / Buffalo regarding a swap for Stamkos - 2nd overall pick IIRC. I remember reading about the rumour a while back.

GHOST BEAR OF THE ALMIGHTY GHOST BEAR IS HERE!!!

13 game point streak bitches!! If he gets that goddamn Statsny record I will be so fucking manic and erect that I would not know what to do.

Ghost bear hype dudes.

tumblr_inline_ney3i5NTkl1r8q7io.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

"The Toronto Maple Leafs select Auston Matthews...oh and also Steven Stamkos just signed with the Leafs for 4 million a year for 8 years...oh and John Tavares just got traded to the Leafs for Tyler Bozak AND the Islanders are covering 80% of the contract and the extension!"

Top Bottom