• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Weren't they really good at them last year? What happened?

Much better performance from the goalies last season in shootouts. Also Tyler Ennis being injured this year when he was their best shootout guy last year. Moulson being a Ville Leino-like shell of himself doesn't help either.

Actually looking it up. This season the only Sabres to score in the shootout are Ennis and Moulson. One each. No one else has scored.

Kane 0/3, O'Reilly 0/5, Eichel 0/3. Ennis and Moulson 1/3 each.

Enroth had 23 saves on 24 shootout attempts last season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Back when the Habs were going to waltz into the SCF and Jeb was going to waltz into the general election.

lupe1.png

Pikma

Banned
Saw that coming

Glad we lost that, team had all the fucking chances in the world to win that and didn't capitalize.

Red_Man

3.52 goal/game prior to Dec. 1st. & 2.06 goals/game after. MT changed the set-up for the 1st time on that day : 67-51-22/81-27-42/15-14-41

Dumbest coach in pro sports? Probably.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lol holy shit, Edmonton with the luckiest goal I've seen in a long time. Flipped the puck straight into the air and it banked off of Fowler's head, soccer style.

Red_Man

I just realized we're playing the Avs tomorrow.

You literally could not have made that bet against a worst team 19 & 21 :lol :lol :lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ducks are 17-4-2 or thereabouts since the Christmas break, making us the best team in that span and apparently this year's anti-Canadiens.

Top Bottom