• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

hmm I've only used the DS4 a couple times but I don't like it at all. just feels strange and the analogue sticks are horrible imo.

I way prefer the XB1 controller and the Wii U Pro Controller

I was the same way after a few plays, I said it felt like holding two sausages.

I've grown to really like it. They fixed the trash that was the DS2/3

zroid

Banned
I was the same way after a few plays, I said it felt like holding two sausages.

I've grown to really like it. They fixed the trash that was the DS2/3

yeah that's exactly it, lol

maybe if I spent more time with it I'd get used to it. although I don't think I'll ever like the texture of the analogue sticks.

xbox one, xbox 360, and wii u all share the same form factor and I fucking hate it. Props for the wii u at least having an internal battery pack. The 360 gets the biggest wtf for the bulging battery compartment blocking the position I like to have my fingers

Calamari41

41 > 38
When I was in Texas there were What A Burgers everywhere but I didn't try it out. How is it compared to In N Out?

In-N-Out is definitely better. Whataburger is good too though, and you can add all kinds of shit to the burger.

I'm messed up as far as going to burger places is concerned because I've always had an In-N-Out as close as one block and as far as four blocks away from me since my early teenage years. Makes it normal.

the Xbox One lunar controller from GameStop is a better alternative than the Elite for fighting games.

Improved D Pad, reverse grip, better RB/LB and triggers. Not anywhere near as expensive as Elite, better construction than Vanilla.

get an arcade stick, it's so much fun

i'm not a jerk, it's not THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY OMGGITGUD, but it's really fun
I have 5 of them...well I have 4 in my possession...just bought a 3rd

Started customizing my current main one
GOl2HF8.jpg
next up is clear bordered buttons and hopefully getting an LED board. I want to get the official mad catz LED board, so I'm hoping it comes back in stock

I still have a dream of using my PS3 and getting two arcade sticks and making my own SFIV cabinet.
this is two of my other ones, and my prized possession

imBask

Banned
I have 5 of them...well I have 4 in my possession...just bought a 3rd

Started customizing my current main one

next up is clear bordered buttons and hopefully getting an LED board. I want to get the official mad catz LED board, so I'm hoping it comes back in stock

this is two of my other ones, and my prized possession

that's a sweet cabinet yooo

I have a MvC2 TE stick like this one

51q5vqK3U1L._SX425_.jpg

the joke is that I basically never played MvC2

Line_HTX

Holy shit, I want to play that Persona cabinet. That looks dope as fuck. Fantastic job there, Shadow!

Ewww, Noel and Marie stick. ;P

the Xbox One lunar controller from GameStop is a better alternative than the Elite for fighting games.

Improved D Pad, reverse grip, better RB/LB and triggers. Not anywhere near as expensive as Elite, better construction than Vanilla.

The lunar is really nice too. I like the hair triggers on the elite controller for shooters though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Safe choice, she was probably going to stab you in your sleep TBH.

With the recording shit, I'm not familiar with Canada's recording privacy laws but I'd talk to a lawyer to be safe and possibly get them to send a letter to not send out or post any of that stuff she recorded.

See that's where you pull up the carpet and take a dump in your room's floor then move out. Make sure to put the carpet back and pack t it in. A few days after your gone, the place smells and she won't find out until you are long gone.

I checked, apparently it's one-party consent IF one of the parties is involved in the conversation. e.g. you can secretly record a conversation you're involved in, you can't secretly record a conversation you're not involved in.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Man i hate the stick placement on sonys controllers. Id kill for placement like the xbox one or even the wii u pro controller.

People get incensed when I talk about how much I love both sticks being in the upright position on the Wii U Pro Controller. It just makes so much more sense to me, and I never had any problem reaching the buttons like some suggested.

zroid

Banned
People get incensed when I talk about how much I love both sticks being in the upright position on the Wii U Pro Controller. It just makes so much more sense to me, and I never had any problem reaching the buttons like some suggested.

there was a small adjustment period for me just because it's different from the norm but I don't really get the issue. it feels very natural.

I don't feel that strongly about where the sticks are placed on any controller, but I admit that on the DualShocks I kinda have to stretch out my thumbs a bit which gets strenuous after a while.

Holy shit, I want to play that Persona cabinet. That looks dope as fuck. Fantastic job there, Shadow!

Ewww, Noel and Marie stick. ;P
thanks, but yo Noel is the best, and Marie is the second best persona character. I cant play as Naoto...
So is the torture chamber on the other side of this room? That's one scary ass looking room.
Thats my garage....right after I finished building. Most of those tools were left by the previous owner just lying there. Some random shit like a boat propeller. I still havent gone through it and cleaned it out

That doesn't change anything on my end!

(Also super nice job!)
This was my first real woodworking project, so it was hard as hell. Getting the controls in was the hardest part though, its 3 layers, a base layer that the stick is mounted too, a middle layer that is the primary support for the buttons, and a plexi layer on top. Wiring them the first time wasnt too bad because I used screw terminal PS3 compatible boards, but I later upgraded it for PS4 compatibility by soldering to the PCB I ripped from a Hori fighting commander pro 4 controller. That was hard sicne it was my first time soldering. Luckily now if those control boards ever die, easy PCBs for PS4 exist

I have trouble hitting A on the Wii U pro controller, and I don't have lady mitts. Maybe I just can't get over the muscle memory hump.

Curufinwe

there was a small adjustment period for me just because it's different from the norm but I don't really get the issue. it feels very natural.

I don't feel that strongly about where the sticks are placed on any controller, but I admit that on the DualShocks I kinda have to stretch out my thumbs a bit which gets strenuous after a while.

I've adapted pretty easily to all the controllers.

Marvie_3

Banned

Thats my problem with them. Its such an awkward position to have my hands.

Sony controllers always feel so damn cheap too. Feels like they are going to shatter if you put any stress on it at all. I miss my logitech ps2 controller. :(

Top Bottom