• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kesler and Bieksa winning a cup, I wouldn't even be mad

Go Quacks!

edit: how do we have 7 more points than the Leafs damnit

Tabris

Exclusive for you guys :)

Part 1 of my special - Asian Bed Sheets w/ Tabris:

OekGLgK.jpg

my wife left me

Ducks are 17-4-2 or thereabouts since the Christmas break, making us the best team in that span and apparently this year's anti-Canadiens.

Kings fans 2015: Yeah pacific division baby we got dis
Kings fans 2016: lol who cares

But the Kings get their shot at poking their wieners in the ballroom stall holes with the Canadian teams soon anyway.

ZeroGravity

Garrison out 3-5 weeks. Hopefully Koekkoek makes a strong impression right away, because having Carle in the lineup could almost single-handedly cost us playoff positioning.
Update: Matt Carle an impressive -6 since being put back in the lineup due to Garrison's injury and the Lightning are back out of a playoff spot.

Thanks Cooper.

Last game in Vancouver definitely showed some good flashes of talent and effort from the Wild. Hopefully they continue tonight in Calgary.

If not, at least their hotel last night had cable.

imBask

Banned
only picking between ladies, I like your strategy.

I'm not playing SFV, but I don't like playing charge so I would skip chun, plus her crouch animation is so fucking weird

I'm not very good and I enjoy seeing girls get hit a lot #ClosetMisogynist

no but seriously I also played Sagat and a couple of other dudes in 4

Growing up I played whoever was the fast character, now I play whatever female clicks for me. Something about whooping ass with badass ladies is fun to me

Blazblue: Noel Vermillion
Guilty Gear: Millia Rage (Will switch to dizzy)
Persona 4 Arena: Marie
Dead or Alive: Kasumi
Soul Calibur: Taki
UNIEL: Phonon (though only got to play as her in japan in the arcade)

Once Tekken 7 arrives I'm thinking of picking that up and trying Nina or Chloe. If I played SF5 I would go with cammy based on my beta experience. She has a deeper movelist than most of the cast

imBask

Banned
i'm super waiting for Tekken 7. I always kinda liked Tekken but the only one I got was TTT2, and I really hated the Tag aspect of it...

IIRC the two characters I used the most in SSF4 were Bison and Ibuki. Haven't played in years though.

On a more hockey related note the Jets are still holding on to that bottom 5 spot. I'm just hoping we can drop even lower and reach the bottom 3. Going to need Buffalo and Columbus to start heating up though which I doubt is going to happen.

IIRC the two characters I used the most in SSF4 were Bison and Ibuki. Haven't played in years though.

On a more hockey related note the Jets are still holding on to that bottom 5 spot. I'm just hoping we can drop even lower and reach the bottom 3. Going to need Buffalo and Columbus to start heating up though which I doubt is going to happen.

Lumbus is 4-0-2 in their last six so maybe?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Growing up I played whoever was the fast character, now I play whatever female clicks for me. Something about whooping ass with badass ladies is fun to me

Blazblue: Noel Vermillion
Guilty Gear: Millia Rage (Will switch to dizzy)
Persona 4 Arena: Marie
Dead or Alive: Kasumi
Soul Calibur: Taki
UNIEL: Phonon (though only got to play as her in japan in the arcade)

Once Tekken 7 arrives I'm thinking of picking that up and trying Nina or Chloe. If I played SF5 I would go with cammy based on my beta experience. She has a deeper movelist than most of the cast

Dead or Alive isnt a fighting game tho

Yawnier

Banned

I thought the jets were an honourable team? Tanking isn't very honourable

imBask

Banned
Seems like a decent amount of snow, but is it really that rare in your area?

I feel like we get this type of shit a couple of times per winter here... (except for this year, it's the weirdest winter ever)

What's the big deal about Auston Matthews? Matthew Tkachuk or Pierre-Luc Dubois seem like better picks to me just looking at their stats. Is it because he's playing on a pro team?

I thought the jets were an honourable team? Tanking isn't very honourable

Given that the trend in Canada is to be the tankiest tank that can tank a tanking factory, one could say that Winnipeg is being honorable by joining his Canadian brethren in the Tankakku.

He's a Jets fan from Edmonton, so it's in his blood :p

Also this. I just can't seem to escape the tank no matter who I root for.

Top Bottom