• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Yawnier

Banned
Higurashi is some rll good anime too. I recently watched it and it was good.

a9pz4Yq.png

please be traded please please please please

Buuuut we need him to lead the tank :(

Edit: Mark Masters saying it is injury related

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ryan McDonagh says he's 100%. Expect him in tonight. Dan Boyle also says he's fine. No word yet on whether Marc Staal will play or not.

Also, how many dudes does Radko Gudas have to headshot this season before he gets suspended? I think it's up to 3 or 4 now. I know he gave Viktor Stalberg a concussion earlier this season, too.

Syrinx

Ryan McDonagh says he's 100%. Expect him in tonight. Dan Boyle also says he's fine. No word yet on whether Marc Staal will play or not.

Also, how many dudes does Radko Gudas have to headshot this season before he gets suspended? I think it's up to 3 or 4 now. I know he gave Viktor Stalberg a concussion earlier this season, too.
Remember when Raffi Torres got suspended for the first half of the whole season and we were hopeful the NHL was finally starting to take this shit seriously?

TUSR

Banned
I use my PS4 for fighting games mostly, I play a massive shitton of games, but play basically everything on PC
My schedule this semester is so bad I spend ~11 hours a day on campus. Studying, eating, and working out between breaks. I barely have the energy to play a function game of dota or csgo when I get home.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Brutal, my PS4 has been collecting dust. I don't even use it for Netflix anymore because my Apple TV uses way less power and is quieter.

Mine too. I'll probably won't get Uncharted at launch. Right now I'm waiting for Persona 5. And FFXV.

Yeah I am quite surprised he has not gotten a suspension yet.

Curufinwe

He didn't hit Farnham in the head, which is why Farnham played the rest of the game. It was a minor penalty at most.

And he has been suspended once this season, for three games.

zroid

Banned
Higurashi is some rll good anime too. I recently watched it and it was good.

Buuuut we need him to lead the tank :(

Edit: Mark Masters saying it is injury related

Pfff Mark doesn't know shit

he just surmised it's an injury because he didn't return

trade still possible!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
He didn't hit Farnham in the head, which is why Farnham played the rest of the game. It was a minor penalty at most.

And he has been suspended once this season, for three games.

Ah, you're right. I totally forgot he was suspended for hitting Zibanejad.

I now realize that some people I respected in this thread are Gundam fans

i'm not mad, i'm just disappointed.

Oh I know Gundam can shit out some turds. SEED Destiny, 00 and Age are all bowls of fine sludge covered in shit. I still stand by my liking of G, SEED and IBO provided the latter doesn't shit the bed.

At least WrestlingGAF isn't ruined by Anime.

Also, when is Japan going to make a Hockey anime

And can we stop talking about anime
wrestling gaf is about wrestling though, its just ruined by that alone

and I wish hockey was big enough to get an anime. I hear a lot of sports animes are pretty good, but its hard for me to watch something about baseball or volleyball
And these are the people you want to associate with? What happened to you ShadowSoldier? You used to be all about the body check, now it's 100% body pillow :(
every beer league I've played in has been no checking...

Top Bottom