• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

yyzjohn

Banned
2d7.jpg

Who's the most likely team for PK to be traded to? Out west?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Who's the most likely team for PK to be traded to? Out west?
It's reported that Molson stepped in to make sure PK was signed. After everything he's done with the community, and his hospital donation, I'm pretty confident that Molson would fire Bergevin before allowing him to trade PK.

Quick

Banned
It's reported that Molson stepped in to make sure PK was signed. After everything he's done with the community, and his hospital donation, I'm pretty confident that Molson would fire Bergevin before allowing him to trade PK.

I long for the return of the triple low five.

Syrinx

Canes looked rough early in the first. Fortunate to be tied after one.

Said the same thing when they were in Calgary tho and they got thumped.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Ryan McDonagh who just returned from a concussion gets hit in the head and doesn't get pulled out of the game?

He didn't play in that last minute before the period, when he normally would have on a 4-on-4 like that.

Will be more telling whether he comes back for the second or not. Personally, I hope he stays in the locker room. Absolutely no reason to take any risks just to play the Marlies.

Quick

Banned
He didn't play in that last minute before the period, when he normally would have on a 4-on-4 like that.

Will be more telling whether he comes back for the second or not. Personally, I hope he stays in the locker room. Absolutely no reason to take any risks just to play the Marlies.

That's insulting to the Marlies.

nubcake

Neo Member
I think I just need to go to every home game from now on. Clearly the common denominator is me being a good luck charm. Feel free to give me free season to tickets, Vinik.

iLLmAtlc

Hmm funny that Eric Staal isn't getting points anymore but he's still the top dawg on the Hurricanes with a +5.70 Corsi Relative (56.00 corsi with him on the ice!). Pretty impressive considering he's probably still drawing all the top defenders right?

Merguson

Banned

Yeah, I guess we'll see. I thought the typical protocol would be to send him to the quiet room asap.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dump n chase on the PP. kill me
Therrien coaches the Panthers PP now?

Is he talking this season, or ever?

This season I can totally understand. The summer though, I'm really having a hard time finding an explanation for why Bergevin has hitched his wagon to Therrien so strongly.
Seems to indicate this season and beyond. If Therrien is still here come September, I'll be at the front of the #FireBergevin riot.

Stasis

I manage to get to the game right as the period ends and I hear:

"What a way to end the period, we'll see if McDonagh returns" and then I see we're losing too.

Fuck it all!

And now my Witcher 3 script compilation won't fucking work. /flips desk

Top Bottom