• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

That's definitely a goal

tanktanktankwiiu1.jpg

Leafs-GAF GOTY

Yawnier

Banned
I know its good for the tank but I am so tired of that hobbit scoring against us.

He is getting into Matt Moulson territory now

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Dallas Stars vs Seattle/Quebec/Saskatoon/Houston/Kansas City/San Diego/Sacramento/San Antonio/Oakland/Toronto/Halifax/Jacksonville/Orlando/Hamilton/Milwaukee/Chicago/Detroit/Tulsa/Omaha/Indianapolis/Cincinnati/Cleveland/Alaska/London/Birmingham/OKC/Little Rock/Rochester/Richmond/Norfolk/Memphis/Louiville/Austin/El Paso/Baltimore/Harrisburg/Mexico City/Monterrey/Tijuana...

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Better not see Mrazek letting in 5 goals in a game for the rest of the season. He just used up his two fuck up games back to back now. This game is his fault, he should've stopped at least 3 of those 5.

calder

¿Hablas tankañol?

Pavelec is clearly taking care of the tanking for the whole team, so everyone else can focus on dubious frontier justice for real and imagined injuries.

But for real, does anyone know/remember why the fans in Tampa boo Toby?

nubcake

Neo Member
Anyone know why Maurice got a game misconduct? I'm at the game so I missed the explanation but I assume it was related to the Stralman hit.

The Leafs power play never ceases to amaze me with how bad it is.

Remember when they put like 4 PP goals on the Avalanche earlier this year? Ah those were the days....

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Remember when they put like 4 PP goals on the Avalanche earlier this year? Ah those were the days....
I'll rub salt in the wound by pointing out that these Rangers gave up 3 power play goals last night.

calder

Anyone know why Maurice got a game misconduct? I'm at the game so I missed the explanation but I assume it was related to the Stralman hit.
His flip out was extended and impressive. He could have gotten tossed for that first tirade tbh but I think they gave him one freebie because Little's soul was still circling his body.

zroid

Banned

it's really pretty good structurally. they generate a ton of chances once set up and they're good at keeping the puck in the zone.

they can't actually bury the goals but that's true in all situations

Charlie Coyle. On fire. 8 goals in 12 games. Now tied for most goals on the Wild.

I hope that guy develops into a star. I've got an autographed jersey and a nice framed picture of him to go with it. I'd love to be able to tell my kids one day that I met him and got pictures with him and all that kinda before he made it big(ger).

zroid

Banned
it's really pretty good structurally. they generate a ton of chances once set up and they're good at keeping the puck in the zone.

they can't actually bury the goals but that's true in all situations

This is what I'm talking about:

2015-16 Scoring Chances/60 vs High Danger Scoring Chances/60 on the Power Play

HtY4LYg.png

the colour of the circles is the shooting %. (redder = lower). They just can't bury them.

Top Bottom