• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Guys the Leafs tied the game.

Guys?

giphy.gif

Jebe:(

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
How did that ref even think to call that a goal for the Flyers??? That was the most goalie interference I've ever seen.

LevelNth

Banned
I hope we don't resign Reimer. Next year is a write off year as well, so just run with Bernier and let both leave and then go after someone like Bishop in 2017.

zroid

Banned
this is some real garbage fire defence over here

Greening had like 3 seconds to take a clean shot from point blank range

The biggest fucking horseshit mighty mite garbage excuse of "hockey" I've ever seen. The blues are out skating, outshooting, out working everyone on this goddam sorry excuse of a group of players ever assembled. Burn down the goddam arena. Fuck hockey.

Glendale I am in you. Let's go Yotes! Wearing the Kachinas. Beers are cold, life is good. Happy hockey night in the desert, bitches!

The biggest fucking horseshit mighty mite garbage excuse of "hockey" I've ever seen. The blues are out skating, outshooting, out working everyone on this goddam sorry excuse of a group of players ever assembled. Burn down the goddam arena. Fuck hockey.

Brashnir

I mean...like...

are 7 other teams in the East going to get 92 points?

You look back on it and go 'this is when Team X actually clinched based on the end result.'

Sure, but that's not how it has ever been counted in-season. It's basically a fait accompli at this point, but that's not the same thing as clinching.

Yawnier

Banned
What are we buying?

What are we sellin?

Our Defence needs a facelift anyway

Petry,Subban and Beaulieu can stay everyone else can go

Elliotte Friedman showed a chart that said (speculation?) which teams are looking for forwards, defense, or a goalie. The Habs were under the looking for defense column.

The chart I'm talking about might be floating around twitter somewhere, idk.

Elliotte Friedman showed a chart that said (speculation?) which teams are looking for forwards, defense, or a goalie. The Habs were under the looking for defense column.

We need a Replacement for Markov soon. I don't think Beaulieu will replace him.

If there was a way to pry Roman Josi from Nashville... Please Bergevin

Top Bottom