• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Looked like Bernier was channeling his inner Andrew "No Effort" Raycroft there. Hilariously bad goal.

Hopefully they'll still lose. We need to get back down to the bottom over those Blue Jackets and Oiilers. They've had enough lottery luck.

Hahha Glen Healy talking about how people like to listen in during the TV timeout.

Me to my buddy: "And Glenn Healy is the biggest killjoy I have ever heard in my life. Why did Rogers keep him?
Everything he says is laced with an undercurrent of contempt and underlying anger.
He holds that '94 Cup ring he got as a backup as a holy grail."

Me to my buddy: "And Glenn Healy is the biggest killjoy I have ever heard in my life. Why did Rogers keep him?
Everything he says is laced with an undercurrent of contempt and underlying anger.
He holds that '94 Cup ring he got as a backup as a holy grail."

Glen "career .888 save %" Healy is a joke.

Merguson

Banned
This is from Steve Simmons. Yes, yes I know but..

There is a lot of interest in Roman Polak, the Leafs defenceman, with a week to go until trade deadline. The thought around the league is it will take a second-round pick and a prospect of some note to acquire the veteran

Lou da god if he can pull that off

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i still can't believe anybody wants Polak but all the insiders seem to think they do lol

i really hope someone gives up a decent prospect lol

a whole lot of something for a whole lot of nothing

edit: nooo gardiner just hurt a 2nd round pick

Merguson

Banned
I saw that too.

Friedman showing that Montreal is looking for defense.

b5YPTQQ.gif

Yawnier

Banned

Ahahaha I have mixed feelings on this though.

Polak could probably lead them to a top 3 or top 5 pick.

Also on an unrelated note, I saw during the intermission that Carlton the Bear was in a tank or armored vehicle on the ice. I need a picture of this lol

Top Bottom