• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

zroid

Banned
Guys, phagoof has been gud :/

Cecil finally looking like a 1st round pick cuz of phagoof

So has Greening... weirdly

it's prolly too late to trade him at the deadline but maybe at the draft, if he keeps playing well

I wonder if Cowen will actually play a game as a Leaf :lol

Cake Boss

Banned
Listening to this Kayne album, holy shit this guy needs an editor or some shit, he puts so much switchups in his songs I keep thinking its a new track but its just the same song but has 3 different distinctive beats. Shit has potential with some banger beats and verses but its messy as shit. Some of these tracks don't even sound like hip hop or sound like anything (low lights)

Yawnier

Banned
I'll laugh if Robidas magically reappears on the leafs after the trade deadline.

Though I kind of doubt it since there are a few Marlie defensemen they probably want to get a look at at the NHL level.

Domingue came back in the 2nd and was better. Doan was physical and took to the net. Domi is amazing. OEL got banged up. Blues fan is just as tobacco addicted and gravel voiced as any Cardinal fan. Big crowd, Molson on draft is a good thing to have at a hockey game.

I'll post pictures of my sheets later, then I'll post a gif of me pouring margaritas into 4 glasses but make sure no other people can be seen.

TSN's videos won't work on my computer. I don't know why.

Why do the Isles want out of their Barclay's lease? They just moved for shit sakes.

zroid

Banned
Looks like there's a new stats site on deck, the guy in charge is a former War On Ice contributor, so I'm assuming they're going to use WOI's data (which has been made freely available).

the site isn't actually up yet but there's a twitter account with some preview images: http://twitter.com/corsicahockey

I see xG and custom date ranges so I'm happy :D

Quick

Banned
TSN's videos won't work on my computer. I don't know why.

Why do the Isles want out of their Barclay's lease? They just moved for shit sakes.

Might need to install or update Flash. I have the same issue with my work computer because I don't actually have it installed.

Isles aren't bleeding out money like they were at Nassau Coliseum, but they aren't really seeing massive gains by being in Brooklyn right now. Add to the issues with the building's hockey configurations and the longer trip for fans (though, I only read about this, Marvie, Metatron, and Teethmummy can probably elaborate), and it just hasn't been a great start.

I think they're something like 28th in the league on attendance.

zroid

Banned
tGSV89K.png

Acquiring Roman Polak or Kris Russell to fix the Stars' defence...

giphy.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers' call up to replace Daniel Paille in the lineup is 24 year old Marek Hrivik. After just missing the cut at the last couple of training camps, he finally gets a chance to make his NHL debut tonight.

Paille cleared waivers and was sent to the Wolf Pack, by the way.

Pikma

Banned
tGSV89K.png

Acquiring Roman Polak or Kris Russell to fix the Stars' defence...

giphy.gif
Nemeth has potential but Oleksiak sucks huge amounts of ass, I wouldn't care if we got rid of him but fuck wasting shit on rents and/or dead bodies, I'd rather give the season up, ship those fuckers somewhere in the summer and get something actually decent for them.

Plus we also have Honka, Johns and Lindell waiting down there so it's not like we won't have to move some young D's sooner or later.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully Gilbert's injury isn't serious, he's been pretty decent these past few weeks and would have been an easy trade at the deadline.

Top Bottom