• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

zroid

Banned
:'(

I'll miss you Dutch. It's gonna suck seeing Dale leave.

:(

I wonder if we might sign D.G. next season. Probably not cause it goes against the "bargain hunter" ethos of the management, but he'd be a nice veteran to have around to support all the rookies we're going to have on the roster.

zrnIEj9.gif

:(

I wonder if we might sign D.G. next season. Probably not cause it goes against the "bargain hunter" ethos of the management, but he'd be a nice veteran to have around to support all the rookies we're going to have on the roster.

I want Dutch to win a cup.

To all teams in the playoffs:You need a Clutch Playoff player? Get Dutch Gretzky.

Samyy

The Leafs team post trade deadline will be something truly special

Well a lot of injured guys like JVR and Bozak should be coming back too so I don't see it being that much worse then what it is now.

Also Leafs should have at least a minimum 2 more guys they can trade in PAP and Polak, hopefully Boyes can fetch a late pick too.

zroid

Banned
He's 22 and his stats don't look too bad? And he'll get more ice when some of the Marlies move up to Leafs next season.

Maybe. He needs a new contract though, and will have to clear waivers next year. As I said, the main reason I suspect he was included in the deal is because the Avs were at the contract limit.

not that I expect anyone will claim him on waivers, but still

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs will probably get at least 3 more picks too considering PAP, Grabner, Polak, Arcobello, Winnik are definitely on the table

Merguson

Banned
Leafs will probably get at least 3 more picks too considering PAP, Grabner, Polak, Arcobello, Winnik are definitely on the table

I don't really expect anything with Grabner or Arcobello. I would consider Boyes as a potential trade asset.

That's like up to 15 picks. That's a lot. If they don't trade any picks for young players, I think the Leafs are probably going to go heavy with the european drafting to avoid having to sign ELCs after 2 years. They did hire Ari Vuori as their director of european scouting last summer after all.

Top Bottom