• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Watch Thierrien put Drouin as centre.

UiyVHS.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, Ryan McDonagh on Leo Komarov:

“You wish those hits were never a part of the game, but obviously they’re going to happen because it’s a fast-paced game and things can happen sometimes without the intent that it sometimes looks like,” McDonagh said after skating on his own for about 20 minutes after the Rangers practiced on Monday.

“[Komarov] did try to apologize during the game, but I was showering so we didn’t meet up. But he did message me, so I was real appreciative of that.”

Stasis

McDonagh showing why he's captain class. Uncle Leo being a nice dude, too. He plays with that edge. These things are bound to happen. He earned his suspension, definitely, and may wanna tone it down a notch but I don't see him as dirty. He's no Cooke or Torres. I wanted us to nab him before he re-signed with Toronto actually.

iLLmAtlc

Jays Interruption

You guys see Bautista's comments on the new contract? He basically said he doesn't want to negotiate and Jays could either pay him his demands or he's walking.

Seems kinda salty, but I get where he's coming from. He gave them a bargain for all those years. He did his best every year even though he was earning a lot less than he should have been.

Tho when he signed that contract the Jays arguably took the much bigger risk. That one season could have been a fluke and he was guaranteed 50 million or whatever.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/blue-jays-bautista-a-hometown-discount-doesnt-exist/

calder

Jays Interruption

You guys see Bautista's comments on the new contract? He basically said he doesn't want to negotiate and Jays could either pay him his demands or he's walking.

Seems kinda salty, but I get where he's coming from. He gave them a bargain for all those years. He did his best every year even though he was earning a lot less than he should have been.

Tho when he signed that contract the Jays arguably took the much bigger risk. That one season could have been a fluke and he was guaranteed 50 million or whatever.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/blue-jays-bautista-a-hometown-discount-doesnt-exist/

It was weird, but I had no problem with his comments at all. Just his typical straightforward/blunt attitude and he made a lot of sense. As long as his demands aren't like actually impossible I hope he gets whatever he wants.

Socreges

Banned
EVERYONE IS TRADING FOR TRASH

Why did they trade Shinkaruk? I though the Canucks we're rebuilding, why trade a young asset to a divisional rival???
Granlund is 22
Shinkaruk is 21

Granlund has been a PPG player in the AHL but has struggled with the Flames. Shinkaruk just became a PPG player in the AHL and hasn't really been given much time in the NHL.

*shrug*

Yawnier

Banned
Shinkaruk was the player I was hoping the leafs were going to take in the 13 draft, then they went and picked elite #4C Freddy the Goat instead.

Looks like Shinkaruk has had a pretty good season in the AHL

iLLmAtlc

Holy cow could this mean the Nucks are actually gonna try and make the playoffs this year? They traded a young prospect for a guy who's theoretically further along in his development

Top Bottom