• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Two tickets in the reds behind the net are only $120 for tonight's game. Hopefully fans stay away, it's the only way to get a message across to Molson.

Quick

Banned
Two tickets in the reds behind the net are only $120 for tonight's game. Hopefully fans stay away, it's the only way to get a message across to Molson.

Nice try, Red.

Leafs fans have been trying to pull the same kind of shit with MLSE for years. But someone's always gonna scoop up those tickets.

Red_Man

Nice try, Red.

Leafs fans have been trying to pull the same kind of shit with MLSE for years. But someone's always gonna scoop up those tickets.
We're trying to beat the Leafs at their own game, a futile mission.

Cake Boss

Banned
I approve this cover story

CaUdguKW0AAXD3O.jpg

😍

Norrisbae 😘😘😘

Sanjuro

Not sure I like this Wideman suspension. Kind of sends out a lousy message, not that it is any different from what they normally do anyways.

Red_Man

Tonight marks the first night where I'm actively cheering for the Habs to lose.

Let's keep this tank rolling.

zroid

Banned
According to the NHLPA statement, they presented "medical evidence" at the hearing to demonstrate a lack of intent. I am curious what that was.

also interesting is that the concussion spotter apparently did contact the Calgary bench but they didn't follow the protocol

Fei

I don't know what to do with this season. I'm happy with the team's progress, and if we end up with a top 5 pick, that's cool. At the same time, I don't want to end up being forever-Edmonton.

I don't know what to do with this season. I'm happy with the team's progress, and if we end up with a top 5 pick, that's cool. At the same time, I don't want to end up being forever-Edmonton.

You guys are in a Rebuilding Process. Just hope Edmonton doesn't get the 1st overall again and you'll be fine

Cake Boss

Banned

It was never going to take just 1 year of tanking. Plus Timmy is a lot smarter than the shit they had in Edmonton. So far he has brought in some decent players like Oreilly and Kane.

Fei

You guys are in a Rebuilding Process. Just hope Edmonton doesn't get the 1st overall again and you'll be fine

It was never going to take just 1 year of tanking. Plus Timmy is a lot smarter than the shit they had in Edmonton. So far he has brought in some decent players like Oreilly and Kane.

Yep, basically both of these are where I'm at. Still, it's a weird year when you're not really upset whether the team loses (or wins, like last year).

And that was a nice play by Girgensons.

zroid

Banned
According to the NHLPA statement, they presented "medical evidence" at the hearing to demonstrate a lack of intent. I am curious what that was.

also interesting is that the concussion spotter apparently did contact the Calgary bench but they didn't follow the protocol

More:

QAFSxSA.png

Top Bottom