• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Yeah I'm getting married young. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl less than a week after I met her. No reason to wait.

It's a week before my 23rd birthday, if that changes anything.

My friend got married before he could drink alcohol, so at least you can actually have champagne at your wedding. :p

Yeah I'm getting married young. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl less than a week after I met her. No reason to wait.

It's a week before my 23rd birthday, if that changes anything.

That's nice to hear Fubes.

I feel like I am still a middle schooler when it comes to dating since I just get really bored with whoever I am with really quickly. Never been in a relationship longer than 3 months I think.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban helping out with the tank

latest

Stasis

I need a rhyme for tanking for Laine

Screw fame, get laine?

Be lame for laine?

J'ai de la haine pis j'veux laine? (literally "I have hatred and I want laine" but in this expression it's more like "annoyance" I guess. I suck at translating Quebecer back to English.)

edit: Pas de gêne, on veut laine. (basically: "not ashamed that we want laine.")

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Therrien ain't making it to the next season, there's no way.

What the heck's going on in Minnesota??

3-8-3 in 2016!

Tomorrow the Wild go for Four in a Row, For Mike Yeo!

Four losses, I mean.

Will take him over Cameron every day of the week.
What are the Wilds issues BTW? Scoring?

Mostly. Since 2016 the Wild have scored three or more goals exactly 5 out of 14 times. They have scored one or zero goals 6 out of those 14 times.

It's been rough.

Red_Man

We're tanking better than every other team without even trying. Just wait until Scott is called up there's a fire sale.

Red_Man

One point ahead of Vancouver and Vancouver has two games in hand

Habs fans on Hfboards saying tanking this year isn't a panacea because of how Galchenyuk turned out
You spend an awful lot of time on Hfboards reading other teams boards

Top Bottom