• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

More:

QAFSxSA.png

From what I understand, concussion spotters are part of the League. This is why I feel 20 games is too much when there was clearly a serious injury involved here. Multiple systems from both sides were at fault here, so to go so hard on the player feels unjust.

At the very least, if 20 games is enforced, the concussion protocol in place, from the team and the league, really needs to be reevaluated and improved.

Sabres are fine. They have some good pieces and this is only Bylsma's first year. None of their contracts except Moulson's is weighing them down.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can reuse these from the last time we tanked a season

KW4b4

z2hJr.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop Therriens face on this

bs1Cq.jpg

Edit : Can't post them on my iPad, probably for the best

Fei

I can see a bit of Getzlaf. But more Stamkos than anything.

I agree - the speed and that shot. He's not nearly as strong of a player as Getzlaf along the boards, but when he grows up a bit he'll be much better in that area.

He's been a different player since Christmas: 20 points in 20 games. Can't ask for more than that.

Red_Man

This is why I stared Desharnais right into his soul and let him know how shit he was yesterday. Good to know he'll play 19 minutes tonight.

I think there are a few 20 year old's in NHL Gaf, myself included.

I wasn't aware you were such an old man smelly

jfc, you kids make me feel like an old man who still goes nightclubbing.

Ahem, the correct spelling is "ahhh-oooooh"

Fuck off it is. Been ARROOOOOO in here for AROOOOEVER.

Ahhh Oooh is the sound a GAFfer makes before smacking his lips as he breaks out the lube and tucks into the new Dead Or Alive Xtreme

Calamari41

41 > 38
Fuck off it is. Been ARROOOOOO in here for AROOOOEVER.

Ahhh Oooh is the sound a GAFfer makes before smacking his lips as he breaks out the lube and tucks into the new Dead Or Alive Xtreme

No but really, what's the deal with those games? Are you literally supposed to sit there and masturbate as you play?

Red_Man

Last year my dad told me that Kessel was the reason the Leafs were bad ;_;
Good to know it's a dad thing. My Dad said after the game yesterday they needed a goon, more tall guys and that Pacioretty is a terrible captain. Also that Ovechkin is bad, he's basically a non racist Cherry.

zroid

Banned
Good to know it's a dad thing. My Dad said after the game yesterday they needed a goon, more tall guys and that Pacioretty is a terrible captain. Also that Ovechkin is bad, he's basically a non racist Cherry.
My dad is a lapsed Hab fan, he would have so many hot takes right now if he still followed them :lol

I thought you were older than me because you were getting married, I was wrong.

Yeah I'm getting married young. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl less than a week after I met her. No reason to wait.

It's a week before my 23rd birthday, if that changes anything.

Top Bottom