• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Stasis

If I was a journalist I would just go around and ask everyone "why?"

I wonder if La Cage is suffering because no one goes, or is doing well because ppl go anyway but no one gets free wings. That could be your first journalism project.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Therrien ain't making it to the next season, there's no way.

Just don't get your hopes up man.

I've made peace with the fact that they'll probably still start next season with him as coach. They're going to blame this entire season on Price's injury.

imBask

Banned
I wonder if La Cage is suffering because no one goes, or is doing well because ppl go anyway but no one gets free wings. That could be your first journalism project.

"Hi, Mr Therrien, do you have any consideration for la cage au sports?"

Can't blame the coach

Players need to give 100%

Lots of guys just there to collect their paycheque

Pacioretty is a bad captain

Subban doesn't respect the coach

Trade Weise and Desharnais for Columbus' 1st

It's not Bergevin's fault

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Murphy is a nobody. Gagnon himself said Therrien would be gone after the Boston game and here we are.

I thought that Michel Therrien is the type of guy that Bergevin said that you want in your foxhole next to you ?

I mean, those are pretty strong words...
Exactly, I really don't see him going back on his word after those comments. He doesn't come across as that kind of guy, the only way I see it happening is if Molson steps in which is possible at this point.

Red_Man

Auston Matthews is trending in Montreal

*jacknicholsonyes*

At least you're still barely ahead of the Jets!

Who are basically tied with the Leafs
I laughed when I saw how low they were on the standings, I hadn't really noticed until now.

zroid

Banned
oh man :lol

Marcus Foligno saying the Habs are a "fragile team" who "just find a way to lose"

🔥🔥🔥

dankir

What the fuck Habs ??????????????? Has any team started off so promisingly before and then imploded so spectacularly like 15-16 Habs..... fuck can we beat anybody even?

0.500 record what the fuck is this shit.

Socreges

Banned
After the Habs fan arrogance at the beginning of the season, I was really enjoying the spectacular collapse. I never wanted Therrien to leave. But now... they're threatening the Canucks tank. They're beyond just shitty. They're tank legit shitty. :/

dankir

After the Habs fan arrogance at the beginning of the season, I was really enjoying the spectacular collapse. I never wanted Therrien to leave. But now... they're threatening the Canucks tank. They're beyond just shitty. They're tank legit shitty. :/

Arrogance? We were the best team in the whole league, the team was proving they could compete, now I don't even know anymore.

zroid

Banned
oh my god this caller, are you guys listening to this dude lololol

"I used to be a Toronto fan, then I switched to Canadiens. I'm going back to Toronto."

"I used to be a Toronto fan, then I switched to Canadiens. I'm going back to Toronto."

MY SEVEN YEAR OLD COUSIN HAS THROWN AWAY MAX PACIORETTY's PICTURE.HE HAS REPLACED IT WITH MIKE BABCOCK.

Red_Man

Arrogance? We were the best team in the whole league, the team was proving they could compete, now I don't even know anymore.
Don't fall for his bait posts

Truly rock bottom

Yawnier

Banned

Lmao. That is pretty bad.

Almost as bad as a guy I went to school with who went from being a Leafs fan to a Penguins fan when they started to get good.

Lmao. That is pretty bad.

Almost as bad as a guy I went to school with who went from being a Leafs fan to a Penguins fan when they started to get good.

What the fuck...

tAQnX0A.gif

JQaLPdX.gif

NRwhUug.jpg

Yawnier

Banned
Oh wow, Shanahan actually openly talked about tanking on Bob McCowns radio show today.

He said just about what you would expect him to say though. Emphasizing drafting and development and that if the leafs don't get a top pick, they'll try and get gems later on in the draft.

Socreges

Banned
Being the best team after less than two months of hockey somehow precludes arrogance? I don't understand.

Don't fall for his bait posts
Bait post!? I was inspired:

Lol

I would do an avatar bet for the entire off season that the Habs finish higher than the Panthers this season

Tampa are only 4 points above Buffalo with a game in hand......

5yKBgUb.png
And about that.... Habs are now 6 points above of Buffalo... and Buffalo has a game in hand. ;)

Top Bottom