• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
god someone should've taken him up on that, classic Soc-ism
Users been calling it for a couple weeks actually and it shows how many people didn't expect this to continue even here. I was surprised Dubbed didn't take me up on it at least.

Merguson

Banned
why is brad marchand so angry all the time? must be watching the highlights of last night's game

yJvlgxh.gif

Stasis

Lol.

I like how we're kinda flying under the radar because we win one once in a while. We're pretty fuckimg terrible too, guys. And we have our goalie. Also, we started off pretty fucking awesome as well and surpassed the Habs early in the season with our own epic run. Our collapse is just less spectacular atm.

Maybe it's just me, but if I were to describe the latter part of this Habs season, I'd just have to use the analogy of an 18-wheeler going off a cliff.

Razorskin

----- ------
Yikes, Moulson has been sucking, lots of years left on his deal.

What are the odds Bergevin trades for him in an attempt to fill the top 6?

I've been trying to find a summary of the goals and assists for Kings latest games, and I can't find it on either the new NHL.com site or Kings own site. :\

What's the best site for scores/goals/assists?

Solo

LOL Habs. 2 drubbings in a row by the BJ's, then 2 chokes against the Flyers and Sabres.

Worst Habs team since some of the godawful late 90's teams.

Lourio

All reporters post game should point out and ask Therrien about his coaching decisions. Last night for example Mitch Gallo from TSN 690 asking him why he had his 4th line out towards the end of the 3rd period while trailing a goal.

Michel Therrien's response - "That's 2nd guessing"

I want to see Therrien blow the f**k up.

But, go habs go! #BelieveInBergevin

sad-habs_design.png

zroid

Banned
Yikes, Moulson has been sucking, lots of years left on his deal.

What are the odds Bergevin trades for him in an attempt to fill the top 6?

Buffalo has only played the Leafs once this year, he'll have 3+ pts in each of those upcoming games don't worry

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs suck ass but Kanye releases a new album in a week and I've got tickets to see Dave Chapelle in Toronto next week.

Everythings going to be alright.

Line_HTX

Can't believe how bad the Habs are playing. From the start of the season where they were like 18-4 to now this...damn.

Wow, a hot start and then a free fall.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I only saw PK Subban getting chippy the past couple of games without resorting to fighting and getting penalized. Granted, it was short NBCSN highlights but he looks like he's trying anything to get the others to not be so shook all the time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Kevin Klein, who broke his thumb on Tuesday and is "out indefinitely," is currently on the ice stickhandling in a regular jersey.

Must have gotten into Girardi's nanomachine stash.

Foggy

Lol.

I like how we're kinda flying under the radar because we win one once in a while. We're pretty fuckimg terrible too, guys. And we have our goalie. Also, we started off pretty fucking awesome as well and surpassed the Habs early in the season with our own epic run. Our collapse is just less spectacular atm.

It feels like the Rags have been on a slow death march and we're now seeing the beginning of it. Trading away Duclair was only going to speed it up a bit. Also that blue line looks like they're going to get old and busted overnight.

Top Bottom