• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

CcZkSL2UEAA4_hz.jpg

Bernier lol

They're not wrong.

Yawnier

Banned
BobbyMac saying that Bleackley might not even be signed (ELC) by the coyotes, and they might just take the compensatory draft pick instead.

His numbers in the WHL aren't good, post draft.

Marvie_3

Banned
Isn't Bickell bad? Isn't he a cap dump? Come on Shanahan / Lamiorello, the rebuild has been going well so far.
Bickell is bad and a cap dump but the Hawks can eat his last year of salary if they need to. Theyre sure as fuck not giving up someone like Pokka just to get rid of him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No forward has played more minutes on the power play this season than Boedker. That's insane.

Capture_4.png

:lol

Boedker's numbers may be inflated due to TOI and PP time, but he'll play a similar role here. We needed a top-6 forward. He's going to play with MacKinnon or Duchene.

There we go.

I don't actually believe that'll happen either, I'm pessimistic that we'll even make the playoffs.

Xeteh

Watch Drouin not get traded. Yzerman is probably asking way too much, he fucked himself in a corner soooo hard

That is legitimately what I'm expecting too. The whole situation seems stupid.

Pretty much. I was talking with someone saying Tangs should have started the Alumni game and not the real game, but then he goes out and scores on last goal as an Avalanche.

Quite the beaut, too. Gonna miss Tanguay, basically the last guard from the good ole years.

Top Bottom