• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

imBask

Banned
any Mac apologist here who could tell me how to get chrome to fill the screen easily instead of going in fullscreen mode? OSX's window management is the fucking worst

off topic, John Oliver's takedown of Trump Drumpf yesterday was legendary

I love John Oliver. It was pretty fucking great. I agree.

I like his weekly format and it gives him more freedom by not being on CC anymore but I wish he took over the Daily Show

any Mac apologist here who could tell me how to get chrome to fill the screen easily instead of going in fullscreen mode? OSX's window management is the fucking worst

I use safari

imBask

Banned
I love John Oliver. It was pretty fucking great. I agree.

I like his weekly format and it gives him more freedom by not being on CC anymore but I wish he took over the Daily Show

I use safari

you're killing me MJ

literally, i'm a webdev and you're killing me

Cake Boss

Banned
CcZkSL2UEAA4_hz.jpg

Bernier lol

Tabris

OK, is this officially the slowest trade deadline so far? It's weird not being in the right timezone so it feels like it's gone for the entire day but I guess it's only halfway through right? It's 12:45pm EST?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Eklund says philly making big push for drouin

(eklund does seem to have a source in philly, so that's why im posting)

Montresor

Ugh, if Canucks fans turn into these Leafs fans due to a rebuild, kill me now.

"Yay! Our 8th overall pick prospect may play so we have some small thing to cheer for"

At least Oilers fans have actual exciting players to cheer for.

At least the Oilers, one of the worst organizations in the league that can't do anything even with 4 1st overall picks, have exciting players to cheer for.

Don't worry - your Canucks are in for a looooong haul rebuild too. I wager there will be some fans (aka normal people) from your fanbase that will get excited when Vancouver's top picks in the next few years get called up.

Top Bottom