• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

ryan299

According to Josh Yohe, Pens have nothing going on at the moment. If true, they wasted time on Hamhuis, a player they did not need

Solo

Annnnd that's the deadline. I'm sure some deals will trickle in within the next 60 minutes, but damn, what a wet fart of a deadline day.

It doesn't need to be higher, but there should be a luxury tax instead of a hard cap.

Teams need to have a little wiggle room at the ceiling to make dealing easier

Yeah I'm cool with a soft cap as well. I just hope the cap doesn't stagnate this year like some people are speculating

calder

Sad we couldn't jettison some dead weight like Stuart etc. But we still did alright with the Ladd trade, and that was by far the biggest thing the team had to do.

We all know the Isles can't trade Hamonic until the summer so that's got to wait. And maybe we'll pry Drouin out of Stevie Y's icy death grip then too.

Leafs not trading PAP is pretty amusing anyways

Very true, silver lining is we get to hear the Leafs media class chatter about that failure for a while. According to Seravalli PAP was basically as good as Ladd so shocked no one stepped up with a prospect and a first for him. ;)

Well no Drouin trade. This draft is the last time I feel like the Bolts can get something substantial for him or else his value is going to drop.

This stalemate is good for neither Drouin or the Bolts

Foggy

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline
#CBJ GM Jarmo Kekalainen says no trades made today.

Can't say I'm disappointed other than that was the last iota of excitement until they draft the 7th pick.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mark Spector ‏@SportsnetSpec 2m2 minutes ago

Chicago is out on Hamhuis. Didn't get him.
#NHLTrade
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 3m3 minutes ago

Loui Eriksson was not traded
Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus 2m2 minutes ago

Source says no deal for Bryan Bickell. Couldn't make it work. #Blackhawks
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 12s13 seconds ago

Can confirm Jonathan Drouin was NOT traded before the deadline
You guys all suck. :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What the fuck was the purpose of grabbing Brown if no one else was heading out?

I don't understand

Razorskin

----- ------
Leafs fans expected a 1st for PAP

uboNOQ8.gif

Top Bottom