• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Yawnier

Banned
A 6th round pick? That is what Korbinian Holzer got last TDL I think.

Real gud trade for Anaheim

Edit: Actually it was a 5th. Olli Jokinen got a 6th tho.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

One Last Push.

"Perhaps thinking about it"

top notch insider info.

THEY MAY BE THINKING ABOUT IT MAYBE NOT

I wouldnt be TOO upset if we keep Hamhuis since I really like him but... Yeah. Get a good return plz. Dont trade him for garbage.

Cake Boss

Banned
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 1m1 minute ago
With Pirri going to Anaheim per multiple reports, probably cross them off potential Drouin destinations for the time being

So wild and Docks are done with Drouin. who the fuck is left?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs taking the ice for practice, no one is MIA.

Brown will probably be our only move.

Kill me.

Tabris

I don't fucking care about you Messier and your boring Edmonton stories, or that shitty old Columbus Blue Jackets GM talking about his bad deals.

Talk about that Brandon Pirri trade.

I really think we should re-sign Hamhuis. We don't want to become like EDM doing rebuild with no defence leading to a losing culture.

Keep Hamhuis playing here for next 4-5 years into retirement.

EDIT: RYAN KESLER IS A LOSER AND I HOPE HE NEVER WINS ANYTHING.

Ryan Kesler is an American and we don't lose. And we are on our way to making America great again. Not that we aren't already great.

On topic, I don't know much about Pirri. Any good?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
With Pirri off the board, I'm guessing the Rangers are probably done at this point. Can't really see anything else on the market that they'd go after, unless there's some last minute surprise.

Philadelphia

giphy.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What was that package the Pens once contemplated? Bennet and a 1st/2nd? Can we re-visit that?

Top Bottom