• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

zroid

Banned
Still puzzling that Dalé couldnt get any other teams to give him more than a 6th.

Like, why didn't Lou offer more? Confusing.

Quick

Banned
Brooks Laich got traded while watching the Oscars with Julianne Hough at their place. Probably too busy to check his phone last night. :lol

Socreges

Banned
Sobering thought. Hamhuis will only go to Dallas. Dallas knows this and offers meagre deal. Benning ends up caving and accepts.

I'd prefer table scraps to nothing.

Foggy

I'm always confused that Hartnell doesn't get more attention. 20 goals, consistent scorer who plays with an edge. I must be missing something.

3 years on his term. For now he's definitely earning his keep. Although I'd imagine Columbus is prepared to retain some salary.

Sucks if they can't trade him because this is probably as high as his value gets.

Or rather, it won't suck. I like Hartnell. He's swell.

Yawnier

Banned
Already traded so much off the roster though:

Phaneuf
Reimer
Matthias
Winnik
Polak
Spaling

am I missing anyone?

That's about it I think.

They have taken back cap dumps and contracts in Laich, Greening, Michalek, Ben Smith, etc who can fill spots in the bottom six if need be, so I'm not too concerned about that

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs grabbing Brown off of waivers as their only deadline move is a perfect summarization of this season

Top Bottom