• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Silexx

I'm quite ambivalent with the Prince trade. Not a very good return, but he wasn't going to be a factor in the long-term plans with the Sens.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leafs not trading PAP

Canucks not trading Hamhuis

Lightning not trading Drouin

Bruins not trading Eriksson

tVBA15y.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs not trading PAP

Canucks not trading Hamhuis

Lightning not trading Drouin

Bruins not trading Eriksson
Eh, it was a one year contract.

Not sure why they couldn't bring him back...?

Expected as much. I see something happening at the draft.

I think he'll help them on the run and in the playoffs possibly.

calder

And some people use up vacation days for this shit.

I often do, mainly because any day off work is a good fucking day so why not. It being on a Monday makes it easy, those random Wednesday's off are a bit less awesome.

I've always been a huge fan of sprinkling random days off once or twice a month. Working 5 days in a row is a hellish punishment to be avoided whenever possible.

yyzjohn

Banned
Why are non Leafs fans gleeful that PA wasn't traded? Not like it really changes anything, he's a UFA not like he'd bring in a haul anyway.

Silexx

Why the fuck not? Because he isn't from Ottawa and not a shitty role player.

Seems to me that Prince just wasn't going to get any worthwhile minutes under Cameron. And as we may be loathed to admit it, Cameron seems to be sticking around for a while, so Prince was better off being moved. Just keep in mind, I don't like the return anymore than you do.

Marvie_3

Banned
Uh they picked up Adam Cracknell

That's huge.
And Adam Pardy! Shrewd move!

I often do, mainly because any day off work is a good fucking day so why not. It being on a Monday makes it easy, those random Wednesday's off are a bit less awesome.

I've always been a huge fan of sprinkling random days off once or twice a month. Working 5 days in a row is a hellish punishment to be avoided whenever possible.
Agreed. Four 10 hour days would be so much better than five 8 hour days.

calder

Agreed. Four 10 hour days would be so much better than five 8 hour days.

I know right?! It always surprises me when people say they prefer the current, chump setup of 5 day work weeks. I guess if you have little kids or whatever 10 hour days would be less convenient due to school but beyond that it's such a no brainer to me.

imBask

Banned
Canadiens Montréal ‏@CanadiensMTL 38s38 seconds ago
The Canadiens have acquired Stefan Matteau from the New Jersey Devils in exchange for Devante Smith-Pelly.

we got somewhat of a trash bag for a complete trash bag!

Cake Boss

Banned
Seems to me that Prince just wasn't going to get any worthwhile minutes under Cameron. And as we may be loathed to admit it, Cameron seems to be sticking around for a while, so Prince was better off being moved. Just keep in mind, I don't like the return anymore than you do.

Yep we should have traded Hoffman and Stone as well because MacLean wasnt playing them. We should always evaluate our talent basedbon our shitty opinion of our shitty coaches that will likely be fired this summer.

Top Bottom