• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Socreges

Banned
CaeiSRJW4AAyaY6.png
Wow Anaheim

zroid

Banned
McCown just said kids in Toronto these days would rather wear a Connor McDavid jersey than a Leaf jersey

I am so triggered

iLLmAtlc

I think McCown is getting desperate. IRC his ratings are getting beaten by Tim and Sid. He was so salty that Stephen Brunt appeared on T&S that he fired him from the show.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Playing through LiS again and came across a neat Easter egg/foreshadowing:

In Episode 1 when you go to meet Warren to give his flash drive back in the parking lot you come across Chloe's truck and she is parked in a handicapped spot and Max makes a comment, :eek: . Pretty cool.

Want to bump this. Not sure if my fellow Life is Strange fans saw it.

iLLmAtlc

also do you guys know of a good way to deal with rats? my parents are freakin out bout finding droppings in the garage. does that poison stuff work?

E: I've always wondered why Montreal always plays on the Superbowl day. It used to be on CBC all the time too, didn't it?

also do you guys know of a good way to deal with rats? my parents are freakin out bout finding droppings in the garage. does that poison stuff work?

Poison may be effective, but it's pretty awful for the ecosystem around your house.

I use an electric rat trap, something like this:

http://www.epestsupply.com/product/...tzapper-Electric-Rat-Mouse-Trap/#.VrUe_vkrLRY

They're extremely effective, and you don't to worry about killing off owls or your neighbour's dog.

Just watch out if the streamer is named Django.

why? he seemed like a cool streamer back when I used to watch Youtube streams

The dumb cocksucker sometimes puts random racist bullshit inbetween commercials. He streams every Hawks game on Youtube, and I've only seen it once or twice (I don't catch every game). I guess he did that for the Allstar game recently too. Honestly I hope someone kicks the dude in the knees extremely hard, Roadhouse style, I fucking can't stand hicks

The dumb cocksucker sometimes puts random racist bullshit inbetween commercials. He streams every Hawks game on Youtube, and I've only seen it once or twice (I don't catch every game). I guess he did that for the Allstar game recently too. Honestly I hope someone kicks the dude in the knees extremely hard, Roadhouse style, I fucking can't stand hicks

Grandma's Cookies was awesome but he stopped earlier this season.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
McCown just said kids in Toronto these days would rather wear a Connor McDavid jersey than a Leaf jersey

I am so triggered
McCown just spouts off whatever is on his mind. I don't think he has any sort of connections or good analysis. Don Cherry for the radio.

zroid

Banned
McCown just spouts off whatever is on his mind. I don't think he has any sort of connections or good analysis. Don Cherry for the radio.

Only thing he's good for is he can still run a hell of an interview. Asks pointed questions and often teases out answers that you wouldn't expect.

Yawnier

Banned
I listen to McCowns radio show every now and then for the lolz. But I find he sometimes rambles on and on about whatever the topic is for way too long and it is usually boring af.

yyzjohn

Banned
I listen to McCowns radio show every now and then for the lolz. But I find he sometimes rambles on and on about whatever the topic is for way too long and it is usually boring af.

I can't stand how he pauses with dead air for literally seconds at a time. Sometimes I'll flip around, hit 590 and hear nothing and u think the station is off the air, nope its just McCowan and his dramatic pause.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
TCWXnWX.jpg

This story will make complete sense to anyone that's ever listen to John Garret commentating a Canucks game, given how he spends at least 15mins each game talking about Safeway products :lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I can't stand how he pauses with dead air for literally seconds at a time. Sometimes I'll flip around, hit 590 and hear nothing and u think the station is off the air, nope its just McCowan and his dramatic pause.

Hahaha I've done that too.

Either way heard what he said I slightly disagree. I just think this generation of kids are going to love individual players while also rooting for their home team once they get good.

RC

Banned
TCWXnWX.jpg

This story will make complete sense to anyone that's ever listen to John Garret commentating a Canucks game, given how he spends at least 15mins each game talking about Safeway products :lol

Hahahaha, it all makes so much sense now.

Quick

Banned

So, you know how.

How.

How.

H-how.

And I'm asking this with *insert word he just learned from a dictionary*

How was your day?

Yawnier

Banned
I see that Peter Holland made it into the top 10 on TSN's trade bait board

I doubt that they would recoup the 2nd rounder they traded for him in 2013, but w/e.

i really wish Tim and Sid still did radio

i mean, I really only listen to 590 when Brady and Walker are on, but I still think Tim and Sid are the best sports radio duo in Canada, bar none

just fucking kill me now

take me out of my misery

slice my throat pls.

in what world that a top 3 scorer in the league needs to change the way he plays. holy fucking shit tits. I hate this fucking media and fanbase so fucking much. motherfuckers dont deserve an inch of success. worst than winnipegs fans. fuck you ottawa and fuck you too winnipeg. you all bunch of cunts.

/salt
He has to change his game just like Doughty, Keith, and Lidstrom defense comes first all 3 of these guys play in all roles they run the engine

Merguson

Banned
Does any Leaf fans listen to Blue 'N White Tonight podcast? Any good? It's a Leafs podcast that launched in the summer, I think.

The reason I ask is because they've been getting guests like Bob McKenzie, Craig Button, Chris Johnston, and a bunch of beat reporters.

Edit: I just listen to Leafs Lunch on the radio because it's mostly hockey talk. I don't really care for the other shows talking about other sports.

Does any Leaf fans listen to Blue 'N White Tonight podcast? Any good? It's a Leafs podcast that launched in the summer, I think.

The reason I ask is because they've been getting guests like Bob McKenzie, Craig Button, Chris Johnston, and a bunch of beat reporters.

Ha, they have had Mike in Buffalo as a guest.

Top Bottom