• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

635826290081431084139438473_Michael%20Gary%20Scott.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Saw this on reddit since everyone's bored

"TIL That Kate Mara has a clause in her film contracts that allows her to attend the Super Bowl if either the Steelers or the Giants make it on account of her mother's family owning the Steelers and her father's owning the Giants."

... wat? like... wat?

ShaneB

i really wish Tim and Sid still did radio

i mean, I really only listen to 590 when Brady and Walker are on, but I still think Tim and Sid are the best sports radio duo in Canada, bar none

Tim & Sid have always been way too zany for me.

I'll listen to Greg Brady whenever I can, love that man. Was a bit bummed when he shifted to afternoon, but it's not so bad. Generally just download the podcast and listen on my way home from work.

zroid

Banned
I used to like Tim and Sid, still don't mind Tim, but Sid's shtick got way old for me. I have little patience for idiocy and ignorance anymore, and there's a bit too much of that.

As my sports literacy grew over the last few years, so too did my dislike of Tim & Sid. :lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
i really wish Tim and Sid still did radio

i mean, I really only listen to 590 when Brady and Walker are on, but I still think Tim and Sid are the best sports radio duo in Canada, bar none

I'm not huge on Tim and Sid but they're pretty much the only people in Toronto media that will actively talk about the basketball and the Raptors so I've learned to accept them.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Now that it's almost certain the Jets will lose, if the BJs lose then it'll be a 6 way tie for last place.

you mean if the BJ's win, right

if the BJ's lose they stay last and Calgary breaks above the tie of 2nd place. ;)

Top Bottom