• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Merguson

Banned
X6qNfSf.jpg

#holegate

orlov's glove is just stained red but we should strip toews of everything

I'd say the Coyotes for pulling their annual 'we're leaving maybe' shit, but they tend to make the Playoffs somewhat regularly.

Worst franchise, though? They have a great GM, an excellent coach, did what it took to keep Doan in the desert until he's done, have traded and drafted fairly smart and made something out of nothing with the roster on a pretty consistent basis.

The new ownership has been very consistent on wanting to stay in the desert, and plans are moving forward on the Tempe initiative. It's not as if the Coyotes/Glendale relationship has ever been good from either side.

In any case, the Coyotes are a struggling franchise, but to say it is one of the worst? Hardly. If the Coyotes were one of the worst franchises, they'd jettison any player that carried any cost, wouldn't be holding on to the coaching and management staff, and would have already moved to whatever city was willing to pay the most.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Andrew Gross said:
“What I didn’t expect was the reaction from the league. An All-Star player gets sucker-punched, goes down. I wonder if that’s (Sidney) Crosby, what happens? What are the consequences? And, on top of that, a player breaks his stick, throws it at the referees. In the rulebook, that’s automatic. It’s three games. Nothing happens. It’s not even on the sheet after the game.

“And the referee came to me and I said, ‘Am I getting a power play here?’ and he said, ‘No, he’s getting a game misconduct for throwing his stick at us,’” Vigneault continued. “And it’s not on the sheet. I think maybe you guys (the media) should call the league and find out what happened because obviously we’re getting different answers.”

Simmonds is listed for a game misconduct on the official gamesheet but it’s not specified that he threw his stick or abused an official.
AV maybe flying a little too close to the sun here.

eyeless

willlllieeeee
what if it's michael, the forgotten nylander

TBOnTXN.png
fuck yoooouou oilers you pieces of shit yr a fuckin disgrace you sicken me they're gonna fuckin get matthews make it stop

i am so hyped for the draft, 2 months and change till we know the draft order. i'm assuming we won't win any of the lotteries, why would we, but i'll be happy picking 5-10. adding someone like chychrun, nylander (u gotta have the set), juolevi, dubois to our current beauties willie and marner is all we've got to look forward to. i'd take the finns over tkachuk but getting him would be dope cause him and mitch already have gr8 chemistry. a tkachuk-nylander-marner line, good lord

nylander/marner/our 2016 top 10 in 3 years is a prettay prettay good haul

o also if the pens make it we got another 1st

Does anybody have a recommendation on a tutorial for tying a tie?

This is hard, yo.

I just spent 35 minutes going through videos on youtube and every time my tie looks like shit.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
if you compare with like 10 year gaps against all time yea, but just overall just in hockey the canucks probably take it, since they have never won anything and hold the NHL record for most consecutive losing seasons (I believe only the pirates had a larger losing streak cross sports, but they do have pennants)

Wait what?

What?

Top Bottom