• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

GfF8Fue.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hillary winning two caucus counties..... by COIN-TOSS

what are you doing USA

what is this

GuessWho

I have to say, I am so happy for John Scott. I wish this guy all the best. He makes me smile and was wonderful watching him during the weekend. What a great story.

iLLmAtlc

man this iowa caucus is going down to the wire. difference went from 0.8 for hilary to 0.2 in like 15 minutes, wtf?

iLLmAtlc

common sense tells me to stop following the tracker because hillary has been leading all night

but i can't look away!

zroid

Banned
I was just listening to last weekend's TSN Analytics show and they put a thought in my head that I never considered and is truly chilling.

Kessel's been having a bad year but he's been producing a lot in the last few weeks. If his value rebounds over the next season and change then the Pens could trade him at his lower cap hit and probably get more than we did for him (which was hardly anything to begin with).

This is the kind of shit that would give me nightmares

Stasis

I know where Switzerland is but I have no idea where Iowa is.

Switzerland is relevant. Banks, smelly, alps, chocolate, smelly, watches, cheese, smelly cheese. Iowa can't compete with that.

What's lowa? Never heard of it. Is it an acronym? What does it stand for?

Iowa is the second studio album by American heavy metal band, Slipknot. Released by Roadrunner Records on August 28, 2001, it was produced by Ross Robinson and Slipknot. The title derives from the band's home state, Iowa, which members have stated is one of their greatest sources of inspiration. With much anticipation for the band's second album following on the success of their 1999 self-titled debut, pressures on the band were high. Their relationships with each other suffered and was later described as the darkest time of their career.[2] It was also the first time that guitarist Jim Root had been significantly involved in a Slipknot album due to his joining very late in recording of their debut album, as Root was only featured on two songs from that release. Despite troubles within the band and with Iowa's development, Slipknot promoted it for almost a year.

Iowa was a major success, premiering in the top ten album sales charts in nine countries. Generally positively received, it includes some of their notable songs, such as "Disasterpiece", "The Heretic Anthem", "People = Shit" and the two Grammy-nominated songs "Left Behind" and the remix of "My Plague". While more technical than their debut album, Iowa is considered to be the band's heaviest and darkest. It has been certified platinum in the United States and Canada. A special edition of Iowa was reissued on November 1, 2011 to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the record. It was accompanied by a full live audio of the hit DVD Disasterpieces and a film entitled Goat directed by Shawn Crahan with the four music videos, never-seen-before interviews and footage from the Iowa period.[3]

this is what wikipedia tells me

kingslunk

I know where Switzerland is but I have no idea where Iowa is.

Switzerland is relevant. Banks, smelly, alps, chocolate, smelly, watches, cheese, smelly cheese. Iowa can't compete with that.

Iowa is where the highways meet and drugs get transported all along the US.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Looking at a map, I know all of the states surrounding Iowa, so I suppose I actually would have been able to point it out through process of elimination.

The real challenge would come if I had to fill in an empty map and remember that Iowa is even an option.

OnPoint

Not desperately gunning for first overall this time? How's Jack 'Consolation prize' Eichel working out for you? ;)

Just saw this sorry haha

He's been good for the team. He's gonna be a star, no doubt, and he's electrifying to watch in person. They've got a LOT of pieces to build up around him though. He won't be able to carry the entire team on his own.

Top Bottom