• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Number one center DD!

tumblr_nqw67mXAsa1u9o7gzo1_400.gif

Greecian-

Wait, can you both watch at the same time using the same account?

Before my dad passed away, I shared my account info with him. He lived in AZ, I live in CA. We would both watch the NYR play at the same time and never encountered issues. This was as recent as last April, not sure if anything changed since then.

Stasis

Eric Staal sounds like a good deal for the Rangers, 8M$ contract, worth a couple of picks

Staal with 25% retained for Girardi, Fast, a 3rd and a conditional 5th if we make it to the second round. Go!

Yes, yes, I know he's a UFA next year and we're not getting out of G that easy =/

Line_HTX

Depends on your definition of pricey. at the start of the season it was like 139.99 for the whole season for all access and like 109.99 for one team all season.

$109.99 for one team the whole season? I guess that's somewhat decent.

Ehh... It's not like I really need it... I'll just stick with NBCSN.

Socreges

Banned
The Score said:
The Edmonton Oilers are about to get a gigantic boost.

Connor McDavid is expected to return to the lineup Tuesday against the Columbus Blue Jackets, reports TSN's Ryan Rishaug.

McDavid has missed the last 37 games following surgery to repair a fractured clavicle. He skated with the AHL's Bakersfield Condors throughout the All-Star break, after being cleared for full contact last week.

The 18-year-old phenom recorded five goals and seven assists in 13 games before suffering the injury.

The Oilers went 14-18-5 in his absence.
An improvement over the 5-8-0 record with McDavid in the lineup. Interesting way to end the article, implying they did worse without him.

(I think he will help)

Yawnier

Banned
Staal with 25% retained for Girardi, Fast, a 3rd and a conditional 5th if we make it to the second round. Go!

Yes, yes, I know he's a UFA next year and we're not getting out of G that easy =/
I'm sure the Oilers would take Girardi or Marc Staal

$109.99 for one team the whole season? I guess that's somewhat decent.

Ehh... It's not like I really need it... I'll just stick with NBCSN.

If you were to get it I would go with all access. For like 30-40$ more you can watch every game. I enjoyed that bit of it.

But right now I think they are having it pretty much like 60% off since it is half way through the season

COOTS is back in practice :) same with Stone Cold Steve Mason

Stasis

I'm sure the Oilers would take Girardi or Marc Staal

I'd take Nail. See if playing with Buch in AV's system lets him live up to his potential.

Or they both bail to the KHL together when Glass/Paille/whoever the fuck gets more ice time.

zroid

Banned
Did y'all see the TPB questionnaires from the ASG? It's pretty great.

Here's Komarov's:

The weirdest instruction a coach has ever given me is …
how.jpg

The most underrated player in the NHL is …
cal.jpg

One thing I never mess with in my pre-game routine is …
dion.jpg

If I had to give my shootout move a nickname, it would be The …
great.jpg

The NHL player who should be featured on the next season of “The Bachelor” is …
naz.jpg

The best advice I can give to rookies is …
hard.jpg

The hardest I’ve ever been hit is …
tor1.jpg

The one guy that should have been named an All-Star this year is …
dion.jpg

The best song to play in the locker room after a win is …
winwin.jpg

In the box below, draw a self-portrait …
what.jpg

Ovi :mad:

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Does the new streaming deal fix the issue the old stuff had of the minute plus delay from live?

If so I'll switch off HS next season.

I think in their official press release they mentioned fixing the delay, whether that meant by a little, or by a lot, who knows.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Lol. I'm just saying... you can't do anything legally against her, right? So she gets to just kick your ass out because she feels like it and make your living situation shitty in the meantime without anything coming back her way. I feel like you gotta do something! Some parting gift, even if small.

The TV idea is because she took that shit away for no reason. You can do the same!

I had some really bad fucking experiences. One dude kept letting my cat run outside in Montreal intentionally if I did anything ridiculously tiny he disliked. I found her all three times, luckily, but one time she had been gone for over a week as a kitten and was injured from another animal attack (the vet thought), malnourished, and sick. You think I left that place without some kind of revenge? Fuck no!

I don't have a sister, you're good!

Fuck that guy for doing that to your cat. :mad:

LOL

I love it when NHL team twitters tweet each other.

1Iv1fg7.jpg

LOL

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Every time I come to the US I have Chik-Fil-A and every time I don't want to leave because it's so damn good

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey TUSR does your offer to pretend to be my landlord still stand? I might have to make use of that

RC

Banned
It's scary to live in a world where one false rape claim can lead to my deportation and ruin my plans to become a canadian citizen.

WHERE'S MY GENDER EQUALITY NOW

I'll back you up Smelly. You may be a filthy wooden shoe wearin' Euro, but your OUR filthy wooden shoe wearin' Euro!

Top Bottom