• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This honourless rebuild has been fun so far. But really it's only year 1. Ask me how I feel a few years from now.

yyzjohn

Banned
IS THIS REAL LIFE?

Thanks

I think I get it. A lot of this math stuff goes over my head.

Yeah me too, but the point is if he's absolutely garbage it's no issue for the cap, and you can even buy him out. Couldn't do that with Phaneuf without cap problems

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i can only hope we tank so hard that we're guaranteed 4th pick or up

desperately need another potential elite player for funsies

Canucks are 5 points out of last place and have the second-lowest ROW and yet are 5 points out of 3rd in the Pacific and a playoff spot. Hopefully the rest of the division gets it together.

yyzjohn

Banned
LOL, now Dreger claims he heard rumors last week that Sens were asking about Phaneuf. RIGGGGHHHHHHHT Dreger, you knew about it but declined to even hint at anything.

Quick

Banned
Good times indeed.

I am loving the combo of Masai/Shanahan/Lou as the front offices of the Toronto teams, no leaks, all hush hush and then bam deals out of nowhere.

Bless all of this.

Hahah Murray just said to the media that he's shocked that they didn't know Sens and Leafs were talking for so long.

loublogjuly23.jpg

Sanjuro

I know everyone hates, but I thought Lucic's Players Tribune article was kind of nice. Never loved the guy, but he was a big part of this team's successes.

Merguson

Banned
Now Sens fans have to make fun of the Leafs for having Cowen, and Leafs fans have to make fun of the Senators for having Phaneuf as the highest paid defenseman. Whereas before Sens fans made fun of the Leafs for having Phaneuf as the highest-paid defenseman and Leafs fans made fun of the Senators for simply just having Cowen on their roster.

This is going to be confusing.

Quick

Banned
Now Sens fans have to make fun of the Leafs for having Cowen, and Leafs fans have to make fun of the Senators for having Phaneuf as the highest paid defenseman. Whereas before Sens fans made fun of the Leafs for having Phaneuf as the highest-paid defenseman and Leafs fans made fun of the Senators for simply just having Cowen on their roster.

This is going to be confusing.

I can't even.

Kadri for Plekanec.

Let's do this

You son of a bitch.

5307794714_25d439274c.jpg

Top Bottom