• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

ZeroGravity

Garrison out 3-5 weeks. Hopefully Koekkoek makes a strong impression right away, because having Carle in the lineup could almost single-handedly cost us playoff positioning.

zroid

Banned
WU70ink.png

:lol

calder

Did you guys see that tweet making the rounds today showing a teenage McDavid doing skating/stickhandling drills? I swear he did a backwards crossover to his left so fast and crisp I gasped aloud, in two strides he was going faster to his side than I can skate straight. Couldn't believe how he was so smooth and effortless despite looking like 14ish years old.

Sorry, that may not be helping.

I wonder if the Leafs will get any returns for their pending UFA's at the deadline. The market seems to have weakened a lot. Decent players are passing through waivers unclaimed. They probably have to take some bad contracts in return.

Parenteau is having a pretty good year, I could see him bringing in something. Polak could fetch a mid-round pick as well, he has seemed much better this year than I remember seeing him before.

I find it odd that Button put Timashov and Nielsen ahead of Kapanen and Brown for the Leafs, Kap especially.

yyzjohn

Banned
Parenteau is having a pretty good year, I could see him bringing in something. Polak could fetch a mid-round pick as well, he has seemed much better this year than I remember seeing him before.

I find it odd that Button put Timashov and Nielsen ahead of Kapanen and Brown for the Leafs, Kap especially.

I don't find it odd, Button is an idiot.

Panthers scouting Flyers aand Sabers. With Mitchell out for at least another week and Kampfer needing surgery I wouldn't be surprised if Tallon bringing in a depth dman as well.

Stasis

did Tabris sell you a lambo or something? what the actual fuck

Area you live in, type of car, etc. etc.

I used to pay $3500 for a brand new (at the time) Mitsubishi Eclipse in NYC. I was 22 though. I think your rates will drop at 27 in QC, even though most ppl say 25...

My next door neighbor is 26 and she's paying $450 for a brand new Tucson, south shore tho... Candiac area. My gf pays $112 a month but that includes our house insurance etc. I don't actually know what the car is on it's own and I'm too lazy to look. I can't help you personally since my car is still on NY plates/insurance. For reasons.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Here are the Top 50 NHL-affiliated prospects for each team according to Craig Button from TSN
http://www.tsn.ca/tsn-hockey-s-top-50-nhl-affiliated-prospects-1.436669

NYLANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FINAL FANTASY BAE

Habs Top 5:
Lehkonen
Juulsen
Ellis (who should be on Habs team already)
McCarron
Scherbak

Where's Hudon?

Also, that Therrien quote, what a dumbass. What he meant to say was, "Desharnais has been able to ride Pacioretty's coat tails before, I'm sure he'll be able to do it again".

I'm watching American Crime Story, so far this show is pretty good but the only thing that bothers me a lot is Cuba Gooding Jr is such a miscast as OJ Simpson. His performance is awful.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Much better start for the Sens today, but then Boro goes and kills the momentum...

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
How's Phagoof?

Much more relaxed than yesterday. Got a big cheer from the crowd when he touched the puck for the first time.

Edit:

Fuck

Sens should waive Boromoron and bring up Claesson

Edit 2: It was Weir's penalty mistakenly given to Boro? I take it all back, waive Weirdcock

yyzjohn

Banned
Phaneuf will have a big game tonight I can feel it. (Or he'll give the puck away a few times). In any event I feel something.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ducks playing the Blue Jackets on their family night, how sweet. Last family night we visited was at Staples Center... A lot fewer black eyes and a lot more dads in the crowd here in Columbus.

Top Bottom