• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Razorskin

----- ------
Kadri fined $5000 for the gesture

punishment fits the crime

(pointless fine for a meaningless gesture that is only treated as a big deal because it was caught on camera)

Giordano humbling him is better than any suspension.

140$ a month here with TD.

zroid

Banned
niK3pij.png

Clarkson = Robidas :lol

Also, supposedly Andi Petrillo might be the new permanent host of Leafs Lunch. I guess that's cool.

yyzjohn

Banned
imbask was talking per year, you were talking per month. yyz thought you were also talking per year. I'd say you pay a lot.

imbask is coming to the realization that everyone pays that much. Not sure why his mom only pays $300/year, though. Is she a senior? A veteran? She must get multiple discounts.

Fucking Quick, thanks for restoring some sanity into this insurance comparison.

Cake Boss

Banned
niK3pij.png

Clarkson = Robidas :lol

Also, supposedly Andi Petrillo might be the new permanent host of Leafs Lunch. I guess that's cool.

nooooooo. I love Andi but she simply didnt have the chemistry to go with the other 2 like Hayes did. So whos even going to be in this new Leafs lunch thing?

zroid

Banned
nooooooo. I love Andi but she simply didnt have the chemistry to go with the other 2 like Hayes did. So whos even going to be in this new Leafs lunch thing?

Yeah, basically the old Leafs Lunch is just gonna be from 4-7 now. No idea who Andi's co-hosts will be (if any).

Delryk

I'm 27 and the cheapest insurance i've found for the car i'm buying is $200 a month. No accidents or claims too. Goddamn thieves.

holy shit.. 200 bucks?!!..

I have 2 cars. Focus 2012 and an Escape 2015 and I pay 900 bucks a year for both cars and the wife!... we're both early in our early 30s though. Once you hit 30, it's like half the cost.

yyzjohn

Banned
holy shit.. 200 bucks?!!..

I have 2 cars. Focus 2012 and an Escape 2015 and I pay 900 bucks a year for both cars and the wife!... we're both early in our early 30s though. Once you hit 30, it's like half the cost.

Where do you live man? Nevermind I see your reply below

Delryk

I think Desjardins can bring it down to almost 500 a year, now were talking. I'll call them

anyway thanks for the help you guys <3

yah i'm with Desjardins for car and housing insurance.. after checking 3-4 places they were the cheapest...

as far as i know with them, doesn't matter how old your car is, it's all about 1) where exactly you live (if you live in montreal downtown, you'll pay 10X the normal amount) 2) if the car is known to be a popular stolen car 3) your age.

I live 45mins outside montreal in the boonies, so my insurance are nothing.

Chris R

Well after catching up on this thread since the last Avs loss all I can say is I need to shop around for a new car insurance place since I'm getting screwed it looks like.

I've seen this narrative before. Back-to-backs on the road, missing two key players due to injuries, Henrik playing with one arm, and the Canucks pull off two regulation wins. Now they'll head home and lay a goose egg against the Leafs because they're the Canucks.

I do think they should go for a top 5 pick, though. They have some solid prospects, but lack a true franchise player to succeed the Sedins. Unless they somehow land Stamkos, they'll have to draft him. And while a pick in the teens may end up as one, the odds are better if you pick higher.

imBask

Banned
yah i'm with Desjardins for car and housing insurance.. after checking 3-4 places they were the cheapest...

as far as i know with them, doesn't matter how old your car is, it's all about 1) where exactly you live (if you live in montreal downtown, you'll pay 10X the normal amount) 2) if the car is known to be a popular stolen car 3) your age.

I live 45mins outside montreal in the boonies, so my insurance are nothing.

I TECHNICALLY live with my parents just outside of montreal

technically

Pikma

Banned
2014 XLT Super Crew. The station wagon of the 2010s. 5.0L V8, 18,000 kms from the previous owner who was an old man that kept it in mint condition.

I'm trying to imagine how awful and small that author must feel in his regular life.
I own a 2012 Lariat and it's simply perfect, at least for me. The only downside is that driving a V8 in Cali is ridiculously expensive because of the shitty gas prices.

Top Bottom