• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Sens played much better than the Avs for the most part that period, Hammond played really well as well. It's too bad that 4 min powerplay happened, especially since it looked totally accidental as well.

Cake Boss

Banned
It must be the new thing on TV where you have a pen in your hands for no reason when your on camera to try and make it look like you are smart.

Damn Wild Bill dare score against the Mighty Ducks

One day the Avs can do this again, ehhhh 19 & 21!

rally2.jpg

Best team defense won. Peyton can leave the game on top. GOAT

It would do me a lot of favors.

Driving through this city seeing dispensaries outnumber Starbucks 3-1 is a fucking nightmare. It'll be nice living somewhere that isn't plagued by weed culture the way this state has been overrun by it.
He calls all other Denver/Colorado teams shit and has for years. I know what he meant. ;-)

Excuse me? I go out of my way to know as little as possible about the actual teams.

Driving through this city seeing dispensaries outnumber Starbucks 3-1 is a fucking nightmare. It'll be nice living somewhere that isn't plagued by weed culture the way this state has been overrun by it.

You people are insane. You need at least as many coffee shops as dispensaries. Caffeine is my go to weed companion.

Chris R

The number of Starbucks on 16th street was really eye opening. Seriously one every other block.

At least we don't have that problem in Alaska (we got coffee huts though, far superior), but then again we still don't have a single dispensary yet either :(

and yay, 2-0 avs

The number of Starbucks on 16th street was really eye opening. Seriously one every other block.

At least we don't have that problem in Alaska (we got coffee huts though, far superior), but then again we still don't have a single dispensary yet either :(

and yay, 2-0 avs

Dude there's one area in Cherry Creek that has a Starbucks in three different grocery stores that are literally right across the street from each other in the same intersection. And then there's a standalone Starbucks right behind one of those buildings.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fuck this coach, it doesn't matter if you give him 6 lidstroms on the D pair, they will still allow the most goals and shots and have the worst PK because this shitty ass system is shit by this shitty ass coach. Fuck our shitty GM for hiring him and fuck our shitty owner and fuck our shitty fanbase that allows this mediocrity to continue.

zroid

Banned
Apparently NBA is "close" to putting ads on jerseys... you can be certain that NHL will either match their timeline or follow soon after

Top Bottom