• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Quick

Banned
BgRR7of.png

This, folks, is how you out-tank Edmonton

This isn't even Tankaku's final form.

zroid

Banned
so is kadri actually suspended? the tank god smiles lovingly upon us

if edmonton actually manages to lose against an ahl team with mcdavid and 12 first overall picks they should be launched into the sun once and for all

nah Kadri only got fined. it might be an internal suspension possibly. or maybe he's just hurt.

imBask

Banned
I get the tanking, but Matthews won't save you if those are the guys you'll have him play with... Unless you sign Stamkos AND Nylander turns out to be incredible, you guys understand you'll be complete shit next year too right?

yyzjohn

Banned
I get the tanking, but Matthews won't save you if those are the guys you'll have him play with... Unless you sign Stamkos AND Nylander turns out to be incredible, you guys understand you'll be complete shit next year too right?

Most of the guys on this lineup tonight won't be here next year.

yyzjohn

Banned
Kadri lower body will not play, Cowen's hips need loosening and he won't play tonight. Marincin and Corrado remain on 3rd pair.

His hips need loosening?

I own a 2012 Lariat and it's simply perfect, at least for me. The only downside is that driving a V8 in Cali is ridiculously expensive because of the shitty gas prices.

I don't think I've ever talked to anybody with an f-150 who didn't absolutely love it. I'm going to be driving everywhere I can for weeks.

Chris R

Oh and apparently my insurance prices aren't really that high, I'm just crazily over insured, and what I thought was just my auto actually also includes my rental policy and a life insurance on top.

I could get it down to $55 a month if I just had the cheapest auto with nothing else... might just do that but knowing my luck I'd be robbed and have an accident the week after.

zroid

Banned
Boy uh...McCarron's production has basically fallen off a cliff, I'm assuming its due to some coaching fuckery?

apparently it happened just after he was briefly called up to the Habs

it's probably just a coincidence, but the narrative does write itself :p

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Being an under 25 male in Ontario fucks you for insurance, I remember paying similar prices to Samyy when I was that age for a shitty Cavalier.

Boy uh...McCarron's production has basically fallen off a cliff, I'm assuming its due to some coaching fuckery?
Called up, forced to play wing on the bottom lines because Therrien is a retard. Icecaps coaching is also garbage, he's only had his team at or above .500 for two brief stints over 4 years now. Entire organizations coaching staff needs to be purged.

Cake Boss

Banned
England and Gagner? You fucking dense Button?

No Francis Perron who's 2nd in league scoring in the Q or Dzingel who's having a better season than Puempel.

Red_Man

How the fuck is Juulsen so high on so many peoples list? I didn't follow him in his draft year, but I don't get how he's already considered one of our top prospects when he was just drafted as a late first round pick.

I really hope Reway and Lehkonen come over next year.
Lol Reway is never playing for the Habs. Lehkonen on the other hand is going to surprise a lot of people I think.

How the fuck is Juulsen so high on so many peoples list? I didn't follow him in his draft year, but I don't get how he's already considered one of our top prospects when he was just drafted as a late first round pick.

Lol Reway is never playing for the Habs. Lehkonen on the other hand is going to surprise a lot of people I think.

Juulsen looked pretty good at the World Juniors Tryouts. I think Team Canada made a mistake to cut him IMO.

I wonder if the Leafs will get any returns for their pending UFA's at the deadline. The market seems to have weakened a lot. Decent players are passing through waivers unclaimed. They probably have to take some bad contracts in return.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!

Red_Man

I didn't even notice it was a Button list lmao

He's retarded, didn't he say Fucale was the best goalie prospect he's seen or some crazy shit like that? Just going to ignore his entrie rankings.

Pikma

Banned
Here are the Top 50 NHL-affiliated prospects for each team according to Craig Button from TSN
http://www.tsn.ca/tsn-hockey-s-top-50-nhl-affiliated-prospects-1.436669

NYLANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FINAL FANTASY BAE

Habs Top 5:
Lehkonen
Juulsen
Ellis (who should be on Habs team already)
McCarron
Scherbak
Lehkonen for Lehtonen, what do you think guys? I mean, it's just one letter, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even notice the difference.

Top Bottom