• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The one time I need copious amounts of alcohol for myself, and LCBO is fucking closed.

Man, fuck Ontario's liquor laws.

Fuck it to hell.
I have a LCBO close to my place that's open until 10, been a life saver a few times. Still nuts you can't buy alcohol anywhere else after that though.

Cake Boss

Banned
Our leading scorer the past 2 seasons got 13 minutes of fucking ice time in a game where we were trailing all game long.

COACHING!!! HOW DOES IT WORKKK!!!

Quick

Banned
I have a LCBO close to my place that's open until 10, been a life saver a few times. Still nuts you can't buy alcohol anywhere else after that though.

I did a quick Google search and noticed that Scarborough had an LCBO open until 10, then I thought that maybe some of the others would be, too. It's not.

Legit annoyed right now about this. I just need to drink.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Our leading scorer the past 2 seasons got 13 minutes of fucking ice time in a game where we were trailing all game long.

COACHING!!! HOW DOES IT WORKKK!!!

It's ok, our offensive juggernauts Curtis Lazar and Zach Smith got 14 and 18 mins respectively...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I did a quick Google search and noticed that Scarborough had an LCBO open until 10, then I thought that maybe some of the others would be, too. It's not.

Legit annoyed right now about this. I just need to drink.
If I was closer to Toronto I'd invite you over, just feeding on this new Ye still

That and liquor stores cant be open after 10.

Honestly I've only tried to buy alcohol in Minnesota once, and it was on a Saturday at like 3 in the afternoon.

Otherwise it's all been in North Dakota while in college. Which are just closed on Sundays but I'm pretty sure they're open past 10.

Yawnier

Banned
These oilers announcers talking about Roman Polak being one of the NHL's hidden gems on defense, saying how many hits he has thrown and shots he has blocked

Sportsnt pls.

Quick

Banned
These oilers announcers talking about Roman Polak being one of the NHL's hidden gems on defense, saying how many hits he has thrown and shots he has blocked

Sportsnt pls.

People are eating this turd sandwich that those fucks are giving them.

And Leafs can only benefit more and more. Give us draft picks.

Marvie_3

Banned
Honestly I've only tried to buy alcohol in Minnesota once, and it was on a Saturday at like 3 in the afternoon.

Otherwise it's all been in North Dakota while in college. Which are just closed on Sundays but I'm pretty sure they're open past 10.
Being in north dakota isnt worth slightly better liquor store hours. ;)

Yawnier

Banned
Eberle going for the hatty tonight

People are eating this turd sandwich that those fucks are giving them.

And Leafs can only benefit more and more. Give us draft picks.

I would happily take a 4th or 5th for Polak. Just salvage whatever the hell you can out of that horrible Gunnarsson trade, and move on I guess.

KingBroly

Banned
If Kuzy has a concussion I'm going to be even more pissed at the Refs than I already am.

Embarrassing performance by the Refs. Holy shit.

Shitberger actually scored a fucking goal...

Also awesome to see Cousins nab his first one!! Congrats to him. Looks like Mase played a great game

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 14s14 seconds ago

#capitals win their 40th game, while the Wild loses its seventh in a row overall, seventh in a row at home and 12th game out the last 13.
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 57s57 seconds ago

Devan Dubnyk is 0-8-1 in his past 9 (no wins since Jan. 9) #mnwild
over-gasped.gif

Top Bottom