• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Socreges

Banned
If McDavid and Eberle can get 5 points apiece, imagine how many points McDavid and Matthews will get together
They won't be on the same line.

Matthews and Hall will...

Shit like that seems terrifying for a moment until you realize they'll still be terrible.

I just want Matthews to go a team more deserving. Like Vancouver or Anaheim just anywhere but fucking Edmonton. Stupid bottom feeder team.

Edmonton better give us Eberle.

Seriously is there precedent for the amount of talent Edmonton is squandering every day they're not trading away everyone? Like this can't have happened before to this magnitude right?

Quick

Banned
dWap9kt.jpg

tumblr_mxq7k937pg1qkxn4yo1_500.png

zroid

Banned
I was asking earlier how bad he was that he got stuck in Binghamton when he was with the Sens.
Well from what I've seen of his numbers he definitely hasn't done much last couple years. And he was pretty unproductive in Binghamton this year too, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know if he's salvageable, but it might not hurt to keep him up with the Leafs the rest of the year and see if he can do anything. Best case he contributes a bit and someone will be willing to take him off our hands next season.

eg: retaining half his salary and trading would be preferable to a buyout

kcSJf67.png

not bad

zroid

Banned
Montreal treatment was always farfetched since it's also the NHL's 100th and the 50th for the original expansion teams

I am surprised Chicago gets the draft though, since they aren't really celebrating anything?

If not Toronto, it ought to be Dallas, right?

Marvie_3

Banned
Montreal treatment was always farfetched since it's also the NHL's 100th and the 50th for the original expansion teams

I am surprised Chicago gets the draft though, since they aren't really celebrating anything?

If not Toronto, it ought to be Dallas, right?
For what? 24th anniversary of taking a team from Minnesota?

Top Bottom