• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Some classic Rangers D right there. Took what would have been a relatively straightforward save for Hank and turned it into a point blank screen.

Home

I don't really watch any other teams other than Toronto, but it seems to me when the leafs get the puck in their own zone its a fucking hot potato and they just try to get rid of it ASAP. Tons of blind passes and awful banks off the boards.

My app is saying Kelly scored an empty net goal in the first period for the Senators somebody help me understand

Edit: oh the Loui Eriksson special, nice.

You're hearing this from Wild fans, I guess? Definite penalty on Suter. And I'm no Hawks fan, but they got hosed a couple times. Offside on the Wild 2nd goal and interference by Staal on the Wild 3rd goal. Not sure the Wild suffered any bad calls at all.

Sounds about right. A couple wild fans and some stuff I saw on Twitter said the Suter call was bad. Just saw it. Looks good to me, though Hossa could have gotten a penalty shortly beforehand that went uncalled.

Really bad call on Coyle at the end of the 1st. While the Hawks did not score on that powerplay, they scored shortly afterward during pressure that spilled over from the powerplay.

Yeah, it's one call vs a handful but from what I saw the refs were just bad last night. Wild shouldn't use that as an excuse though. They should have played better. They're capable of a lot more than what I saw last night.

But altogether: oh well. Nothing I can do now. Valentines Day single seat tickets are cheap af right now. $40. I'm going to be nearby for a corporate training event so imma go. It's against the Ducks. Screw you dastardly!

that Little Leafs ad...

I have questions.

Anyone want nightmares tonight?

C4RJgNSWYAAgfaS

Yo this game sucks. The Leafs have literally nothing going on whatsoever. Gonna get shutout by Jake fucking Allen.

Might play Nioh instead of watch the third.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
When they entered the zone, I said to myself "if we score this is going to be reviewed." And here we are.

I think it's onside, but it's real real close.

Top Bottom