• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Danault really is the new Desharnais, he's played great over the past 6 weeks but he should not still be centering that top line.

Yawnier

Banned
I don't know what to make of these loser points, feel like most of us will be cursing them when this team drafts 12th or 13th overall in June.

Danault really is the new Desharnais, he's played great over the past 6 weeks but he should not still be centering that top line.

He's a new and improved Desharnais. He gels well with Pacioretty and Radu. Definite Desharnais/Eller replacement and that's perfectly fine.

e6Cu4ui.jpg

Weevilone

Aside from the first period, Leafs had a decent game. Andersen is impressive for sure. They were pretty disruptive after Stastny went down and the lines got juggled. Always fun to watch the East teams we don't see a whole lot of here.

Red_Man

Markov has been so good since he's come back, his absence left a huge hole on the defense.

Red_Man

Patches carried the team, if anyone calls him a shitty captain again you should find another team to cheer for.

Get AGally back on that top line, that is all.

Top Bottom