• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
WTF, please someone tell me why the Coyotes are ringing the bell and playing the Habs' music when the Habs scored? Or was that just my stream?

W2FETbK.jpg

Not that beating Buffalo is an indication that he's back to his goal scoring ways

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The amount of times this Mike Kelly guy gets into arguments with other stats guys is becoming pretty amusing.

Vyse24

@NYRangers
#NYR goal goes to @RMcDonagh27! Assists to @KevinPHayes12 (his third of the night) and @grabs40!

I guess that's the official call.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Career win #399 for Hank.

JT Miller's second goal gives him a new career high for points, improving on last season's 43 points.

Chris Kreider is now on a career high for goals with 22.

Michael Grabner's 26 goals are the second most of his career. Still 8 goals to go to his career high. Now tied for third in the NHL behind only Crosby and Carter.

Three stars of the game: the entire Grabner-Hayes-Miller line.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Caps are good, the Wings are not. Surprise surprise.

I was just looking at the standings and kinda stunned to see the Red Wings in dead last in the Eastern Conference. Feels weird.

Also, Columbus better stop fucking around. The Rangers are starting to get dangerously close to being able to leap frog them back into the top 3 in the Metro. And that is some serious DO NOT WANT territory.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Crazed not being around when the Red Wings finally miss the playoffs is tragic and probably on purpose.

Cake Boss

Banned
I fucking hate you Mark Boroshit and I hate your family that brought to you this world and showed you how to play hockey. They are probably nice people but I hate them.

eyeless

if ovi didn't get a shot 2nite that means only one player left w/ a shot on goal every game this season - papi matthews america's sweetheart

it is a miracle we got a point out of this

Top Bottom