• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Quick

Banned
ibjnpi7ymhhXP7.gif
ibjnpi7ymhhXP7.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm convinced DD must be hurt. He has played like utter SHIT this season so far. Cole has too, but Cole is a slow starter. DD's work ethic doesn't look like its there.
I don't think so. He was playing great and racking up points in Europe, unless he hurt himself in the 6 day training camp which is doubtful. He's just playing like shit. His timing is off half a second, and he can't win a face off to save his life, losing every puck battle, etc. The fact Cole hasn't got his shit going just hurts DD even more.

Edit: Just saw the Pens / Isle score :lol Scumbag Pens, Cup favourites lose to the Leafs and Islanders.

Solo

lol AGally has gotten an assist on Cole's PP goal. 2 phantom assists for AGally tonight. Make it 5 points in 5 games.

Iaintevenmad.jpeg

:lol

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
What in the fuck. A goalie who hasn't played in a year should not be doing this shit.

CrankyJay

Banned
God that was beautiful wasn't it? The joy of it all, man.

I'm busting. Let's hope that changes the momentum.

Hopefully that just boosts his confidence. He has skills for sure.

Stamkos didn't have a point until his 8th game, against...TORONTO.

Stamkos got his first goal the very next game, against....RYAN MILLER.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seems a bit out of it tonight maybe? Wonder if Budaj will get a start in one of these back to backs.
Budaj will probably start tomorrow with the way Ottawa is playing, and Buffalo and Boston coming up this weekend. Just an off night for Price.

Seguin

Banned
What in the fuck. A goalie who hasn't played in a year should not be doing this shit.

he's played damn well tonight. I was expecting the Bruins to look flat after a back-to-back with travel, but they've been solid

oh the bruins just tied it. nice.

Top Bottom