• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Kifimbo

Apparently the Jets scored two goals with -2 shots on goal.

BB0sfvOCMAENewh.jpg

Kessel's had absolutely no help thus far. Passes to him are never accurate, and no one else creates space for him (at least like Lupul was able to). Bozak's offensive inadequacies seem oh so much more apparent this year.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For sure. TT is the man. Found Patches and Subban too.
Gallagher, 5th rounder. Aside from the David Fischer debacle which I believe wasn't even on him, he has to be in the top 5 of scouts in the league. Ridiculous track record.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I thought the rumours were Gauthier didn't like him, and he was the pro scout at the time.
Yea, I read this from a guy that worked for Montreal. Gauthier didn't like his play at the WJ's and shipped him out without talking to Timmins or the rest of the scouting staff. Timmins and others that remain are still livid when asked according to Mcguire.

Wrongsubbanpic
:lol :lol

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
First time since 1970-71 that the Bruins have earned at least one point in six straight games to start the season.

Dougie Hamilton = second coming of Bobby Orr confirmed.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
First time since 1970-71 that the Bruins have earned at least one point in six straight games to start the season.

Dougie Hamilton = second coming of Bobby Orr and Stanley Cup season confirmed.

coming up: don cherry as your coach

sucker

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yea, I read this from a guy that worked for Montreal. Gauthier didn't like his play at the WJ's and shipped him out without talking to Timmins or the rest of the scouting staff. Timmins and others that remain are still livid when asked according to Mcguire.

:lol :lol

Grant right?

UberTag

How about those Bruins and Devils? Still BOTH undefeated in regulation.
Looks like I've gotta keep wearing this jersey on game days.

Now let's keep our perfect record at home alive! GO BRUINS!

Top Bottom