• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Mottau is just another mouth-breather for the Marlies for when Gardiner/Holzer/Ranger gets called up.

As for Kessel:

twgvw.gif

LOL Denver

Merguson

Banned
Ken Holland took at look at the Red Wings roster and decided it was too young and inexperienced.

Therefore, Mike Knuble gets an invite to the Red Wings camp.

EDIT: Beaten by the resident red wings fan

fallout

The Lord and Saviour graces us with His presence and you heathens don't shower Him in worship and praise? Oh, Mike Works, forgive us our inanity and bring us to everlasting quality discussion.

Ken Holland took at look at the Red Wings roster and decided it was too young and inexperienced.

Therefore, Mike Knuble gets an invite to the Red Wings camp.

EDIT: Beaten by the resident red wings fan

Think it is more of a courtesy move than anything, we are already stacked full of forwards, we have no room for another one.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I believed in the Ravens all along. Eat shit Manning. 9-11 in the playoffs, lol, suck

Solo

At this point I don't think there will be any trades today. But they need to get that fucking MOU done so that camps can start tomorrow. Its 6pm pacific, so they have 6 hours.

Quick

Banned
At this point I don't think there will be any trades today. But they need to get that fucking MOU done so that camps can start tomorrow. Its 6pm pacific, so they have 6 hours.

I guess those lawyers are really making sure the language is absolutely clear on the MOU.

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC
Source said this moring he thought camps might not open until Monday. Of course, I didn't believe him. This is not good for anyone...

Well that's not good if true.

Source said this moring he thought camps might not open until Monday. Of course, I didn't believe him. This is not good for anyone...

I thought camps were supposed to open on Monday. Was it actually Sunday?

Solo

No surprise. MOU might not even get done today.

Does it really matter though? Its a fucking SHORT training camp just made even a day shorter. The first month of the season is going to be a gong show of sloppy hockey, and one extra day of camp won't change that.

Acid08

Banned
No surprise. MOU might not even get done today.

Does it really matter though? Its a fucking SHORT training camp just made even a day shorter. The first month of the season is going to be a gong show of sloppy hockey, and one extra day of camp won't change that.

Can't wait. There is going to be some incredible and hilariously bad stuff going on when the season starts.

Top Bottom