• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Oh really. Did you know their goon Ryan White got 5 games back in April for knocking a Flyer out cold with an elbow to the chin? Shockingly enough, every team in the league has players who go too far sometimes.

Does one incident change the general style of play of the entire team?

Did the Keith incident a few years back make the Hawks a dirty team?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Isn't Moen on the second trio? The first one is Pac/DD/BG

Quick

Banned
Patches is a weird looking dude

His head and neck remind me of Woody.

Woody_Toy_Story_2.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I barely understood what I just watched, but that 4th quarter/ending in the Seahawks game was pretty entertaining

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Who fought? I was busy watching the Saints make the stupidest mistake I've seen in a while.

The last 5 pages of NFL-GAF:

1: "stop saying it's not over, it's totally over"
2: "wel, they got a touchdown, but the game's still over. onsite-kicks never work"
3: "... fuck okay,maybe onsite kicks sometimes work, wtf are the Seahawks doing"
4+5: "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SAINTS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WTF WAS THAT"

I laughed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty good period for the Habs all things considered. Gionta looks the best he has in some time too.

The last 5 pages of NFL-GAF:

1: "stop saying it's not over, it's totally over"
2: "wel, they got a touchdown, but the game's still over. onsite-kicks never work"
3: "... fuck okay,maybe onsite kicks sometimes work, wtf are the Seahawks doing"
4+5: "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SAINTS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WTF WAS THAT"

I laughed.

Onside.

But yeah. I don't even know what the hell he was thinking.

Red_Man

Love seeing Emelin laying the big hits down again, he hasn't down that enough this year.

Red_Man

Habs best game in 2 months, looks like the Hawks spent too much time out in old Montreal last night.

Revenant

Habs best game in 2 months, looks like the Hawks spent too much time out in old Montreal last night.

The Slackhawks show their ugly head again for the 3rd or 4th straight game...

too bad they don't advertise that stupid sportsyapper app anymore during hawks games. After that save I'd yap off so hard right now...

Top Bottom