• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

3McmscA.gif

Chris R

At least we still have the lead! Need to notch another, can't allow it to get tied up.

edit: well fuck, all square now, but the Wild have all the fucking momentum.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Getting a point out of this game is huge, Habs controlled most of the game. Crawford has been fantastic.

Red_Man

Plekanec deserves some serious Selke consideration this year, shutting down every teams top line and forwards and leading our team in points at the forward position.

Kifimbo

Wish the Habs could play the Hawks 41 games out of 82.

Plekanec deserves some serious Selke consideration this year, shutting down every teams top line and forwards and leading our team in points at the forward position.

Agree. Sadly he won't.

Is travelling not a thing in Basketball anymore? Seems like every time I watch highlights now I see guys take 4 or 5 steps before dribbling.

I point that out to people who watch it a lot and they just say stuff like "You don't understand" "That's part of the game now" and so on.

It's just silly. The NBA is such a terrible league.

The celebrity sightings thing on NHL.com is kind of sad, it's like "Hey look at us hockey is popular!'

Edit: Stastny is now injured, that's just great.

Red_Man

Pleks had 11 shots, Toews had 1. Might be Pleks best game ever and he didn't even score #Selke

On behalf of Sane Habs fans everywhere I would like to apologies for the refused goal. That was a joke.
It was 50/50 for me, if it counted I wouldn't have a problem with it, but them calling it goalie interference works too, he was pretty deep in the blue paint. Refs have no consistency with goalie interference calls.

Top Bottom