• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Dont post in the hockey thread much, but start to really get into the blue jackets once football ends. But ive gone to the last 3 jackets home games and the atmosphere has been so fun and great. Its great to have Bob and Horton back, seemed to have sparked the team. Hope we dont lose all the momentum weve gained past week due to the olympic break.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dont post in the hockey thread much, but start to really get into the blue jackets once football ends. But ive gone to the last 3 jackets home games and the atmosphere has been so fun and great. Its great to have Bob and Horton back, seemed to have sparked the team. Hope we dont lose all the momentum weve gained past week due to the olympic break.

Jackets gettin' hot, ya'll.

:O

Consecutive Blue Jacket posts, that's a first

Smiley90

The future is here! The CBJ takeover has arrived!

Please dont forget about us rest of NHL :(

Naw, we all know you guys exist. It's not like you're Carolina or Nashville.

Also, everyone likes the Blue Jackets, so you won't get much animosity. Plus, you have the best cop on the force.

Merguson

Banned
Blue Jackets?

irQo07b5lkgG9.gif

Naw, we all know you guys exist. It's not like you're Carolina or Nashville.

Also, everyone likes the Blue Jackets, so you won't get much animosity. Plus, you have the best cop on the force.

I absolutely hate the Blue Jackets and the entire state of Ohio.

I don't even know where Ohio is on the map.
I don't really hate the Blue Jackets or Ohio...

Smiley90

Woooooo who's ready to get beaten by LA again

EDIT: Edler is back? Let's see if he's any better than he was at the beginning of the season.

calder

No joke, this game could be 9-1. Winnipeg had an extended 5 on 3 that didn't convert but had so many shots and controlled the puck so long the crowd gave it a standing ovation.

I guess the Jets really like their new coach.

To be fair, coyotes are clearly struggling and looked gassed tonight to boot. But the Jets definitely had that new-coach jump going.

Smiley90

Kassian takes a penalty on Brown 9 seconds into the game.

-facepalm-

I like the idea of messing up Brown, but that's not how.

Smiley90

what the fuck is happening in this game

Nolan you goddamn coward

Sestito thrown out of the game after 2 minutes :lol

SEVEN minute powerplay for the Queens :lololol

They're spending the first 10 minutes of the game on the powerplay, literally.

Smiley90

I was eating a pear. the hell happened?

Kassian got a 2min penalty after 9 seconds for disliking Brown

Sestito got 2+5+10+game after 2mins30 for starting a fight with Nolan (after he hit Henrik) which Nolan chickened out of and did nothing.

so... 2min for Kassian, 7min for Sestito, = 9min powerplay out of the first 10mins. And Sestito is gone for the rest of the game.

RC

Banned
Kassian got a 2min penalty after 9 seconds for disliking Brown

Sestito got 2+5+10+game after 2mins30 for starting a fight with Nolan (after he hit Henrik) which Nolan chickened out of and did nothing.

so... 2min for Kassian, 7min for Sestito, = 9min powerplay out of the first 10mins. And Sestito is gone for the rest of the game.

Fuck these refs.

lol, another penalty.

Smiley90

After LA spent 10 of the first 11 minutes of gametime on the powerplay, 1min of which a 5on3, shots are...

6-2 Queens

thank GOD our penalty kill is amazing.

EDIT: Now we hit the post, that would've been great

Smiley90

Tanev&Hamhuis have >6min of short-handed time already.

Oh god these refs are just giving everyone a 10min misconduct this game LOL

Double misconducts because we can't keep this game under control.

no kidding :lol

Top Bottom