• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

The writing is already on the wall that this is going to be a terrible Olympics.

• Putin and the militant homophobia brigade.
  • It's fucking Russia. lol.
  • Terrorist threats able to execute with a less margin of error than anywhere in the Commonwealth.
  • Sochi is already way over budget.
  • They're probably going to drug Shaun White so he can't do another amazing halfpipe run like Vancouver 2010 (
    jk
    ).
  • Horror stories coming out of facilities and athlete camps.
  • Terrible Nike Jerseys.
  • No Bobby Ryan.
  • Hell, question marks on every teams roster except for Sweden and Germany.

Horror stories? I haven't been paying attention much.

Cakeboss, this one's for you:

k5h1.gif
Green thought he looked lonely.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lets see how Therrien fucks up the game tonight, as long as Crosby cries like a bitch all game, I'll be satisfied.

CrosbyChirpingPlekanec.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Habs scrambling like mad still. Losing streak will continue, hopefully it gets Therrien fired.

You never go full Hertl.

Well, hope habs lose and leafs win tomorrow... that will knock the habs down in the standings to wild card (but still have games in hand) so it will just look bad

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Using Bouillion on the PK over the reigning Norris winner. Give Therrien the Jack Adams.

I've never seen a team get so lucky at the blueline keeping the puck in.
Helps that's the Habs can't clear for shit right now.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Using Bouillion on the PK over the reigning Norris winner. Give Therrien the Jack Adams.

Helps that's the Habs can't clear for shit right now.

Just because his name is PK doesn't mean I have to put him on the PK, I'm the coach! Respec!

edit lol Bourque forbidden from scoring.

edit: good goal!

pringles

Toews, Kane, Sharp, Keith, Saad, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson, Leddy, Bollig, Kruger and Oduya haven't missed a single game for the Hawks? That is one incredibly healthy team.

Miller and Quincey haven't missed a game for the Wings...

Top Bottom