• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien's intermission speech, "Get da puck deep, and finish your check, okay let's go"
Can you imagine the fucking ranting Gorges is doing?

'COME BOYS GET THE FUCKING PUCK DEEP, BE HARD ON YOUR MAN FINISH YOUR CHECKS, LETS GO BOYS LETS GO "

cube444

Can't be too upset, we all knew the outcome as soon as Therrien announced the lineup.

It's hilarious how quickly the conversation earlier in the week went from, "wow he might finally be learning" back to "lol Therrien".

Stop bashing Therien. It's getting old, kinda like Briere.

Therien doesn't have much to work with. Take Lars Eller for example. Did you know he has 2 goals and 1 assists in his last 21 games played including tonight? Did you know he's a horrible -12 over that span. Would you like Therien to play him with Guy Carbonneau and Bob Gainey in order to boost up that +/- stat?

Did you know Lars Eller had 6 points in his first 3 games and only has14 points in his 47 games since then?

Therien can only work with what he's given. Last season you guys devoured his scrotum with sack lathering after sack lathering and now he can't coach?

Start pointing the figure at the real root of the problem. Underachievers like Lars Eller.

Parch

The one positive I'm taking from the Sportsnet TV deal is that the regional blackout crap is done and I can get more Habs games instead of the friggin' Leafs getting shoved down our throats all the time.

The one positive I'm taking from the Sportsnet TV deal is that the regional blackout crap is done and I can get more Habs games instead of the friggin' Leafs getting shoved down our throats all the time.

I'm sure all of leafs nation is devastated at the loss yesterday. It really was a terrible game.

yyzjohn

Banned
Crosby is such a bitch. Wish Towes was captain for Canada.

Seriously. Is there anyone outside of Pens fans that like or respect Crosby? As a Leafs fan I can appreciate great players on other teams like a Toews or Stamkos but Crosby really rubs me the wrong way.

Malone sent to Lake Erie so Tanguay will be back this Friday. Excited to have Tangs back, don't expect him to be up to form right away though.

Curufinwe

Seriously. Is there anyone outside of Pens fans that like or respect Crosby? As a Leafs fan I can appreciate great players on other teams like a Toews or Stamkos but Crosby really rubs me the wrong way.

I think he's great.

Flyers will likely be .500 and well out of a playoff spot by the Olympic break. They are back to being slow and sloppy and spending way too much time in their own zone trying and failing to clear the puck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
+1 He acts like such an entitled bitch because he's as good as he is.

cube444

Nope. I'd hate him even if he played for my team. Just has a face you'd like to punch.

pringles

That was a mess. Nothing penalty, Cleary and Helm go after the same guy, Kronwall interference on Gustavsson who is looking awful today.

edit: ahahahaha Quincey scores.

Good to see the Canes notch a big win on the road. Gotta get another streak going here and get back in the hunt.

Of course we could trade 4-5 guys and feel no repercussions from their absence. Ruutu is right at the top of the list.

Tanguay-Cliche-Parenteau

I SWEAR IF BORDELEAU IS STILL IN THE LINEUP fdasjlkfjsaldkfjlasdk;f

So sick of Bordeleau, completely useless. It would be nice if the 4th line wasn't such a liability anymore. Everytime Bordeleau is out there we get in trouble in our zone.

pringles

Tatar-Shehan-Jurco, such an awesome line. To think 2 of these guys are most likely going back to GR when we're healthy.

Two penalties on Shaw, not often you see that.

Top Bottom