• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Just do whatever you want Pens, Therrien can't adjust.

Can't wait until the Genie match starts, not watching this shitty team all night.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why is Price still in net?

Why does Therrien still have a job?

So many questions, so few answers.

Parch

Can't wait until the Genie match starts, not watching this shitty team all night.
Exactly what I was thinking. Let's get to Genie.

Habs don't score enough, and this is a defensive nightmare. Hard to consider them any playoff threat.

This better not ruin Price's olympic confidence.

Red_Man

We have reached lift off. Subban and Markov have been trash tonight, looks like the team may be quitting on Therrien. If Therrien still has a job by the trade deadline then I give up.

This better not ruin Price's olympic confidence.
Price is going to be dumbfounded by actual defence in Sochi.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
We have reached lift off. Subban and Markov have been trash tonight, looks like the team may be quitting on Therrien. If Therrien still has a job by the trade deadline then I give up.

Price is going to be dumbfounded by actual defence in Sochi.

Yup. Therein will be here till the end of the season. Really hope I'm wrong.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Can't be too upset, we all knew the outcome as soon as Therrien announced the lineup.

It's hilarious how quickly the conversation earlier in the week went from, "wow he might finally be learning" back to "lol Therrien".

cube444

Why is Price still in net?

Why does Therrien still have a job?

Why did Eller ever quit the one thing he was good at?

7jc1SW8.jpg

DhjnxtR.jpg

caKodqG.jpg

ZeroGravity

You just know they'll go on a five game winning streak and the cycle will repeat.

Red_Man

Can't be too upset, we all knew the outcome as soon as Therrien announced the lineup.

It's hilarious how quickly the conversation earlier in the week went from, "wow he might finally be learning" back to "lol Therrien".
The most depressing part is he was an excellent coach last year for the most part, and had the Habs playing exciting hockey. I have no clue why he regressed back to his old coaching habits and completely changed his philosophy. A scout that works for the Habs said he's heard rumours early on in the season the players are tired of his militant bullshit, they must be finished with him by now.

You just know they'll go on a five game winning streak and the cycle will repeat.
Nah, as long as Murray-Bouillion are playing that's not happening. Even during that 9-0-1 win streak they played like garbage, but got lucky with amazing shooting %'s and goal tending.

Top Bottom