• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

TUSR

Banned
I just got some really relieving financial news and am now eyeing the fucking Star Citizen store like Don Cherry to the Buttfuckingly Ugly™ suit store. I already have the $80 tier package with the Origin 325A fighter.. but that Constellation ship...

You should contemplate spending more money on vaporware. (and video games in general)

If you were waiting for relieving financial news, you should contemplate spending more money on vaporware. (and video games in general)

Put it this way, shit was pretty dire and now I'm guaranteed 5 years of job security at a much higher salary. After I finish paying all these bills RSI gon' get my business.

TUSR

Banned
Put it this way, shit was pretty dire and now I'm guaranteed 5 years of job security at a much higher salary. After I finish paying all these bills RSI gon' get my business.

Thats good to hear, congrats man.

Does anyone have good gaming headset recommendations? Budget is $300

Thats good to hear, congrats man.

Does anyone have good gaming headset recommendations? Budget is $300

Are you locked in on a headset or would you be cool with a really nice set of headphones and a desk mic? Cause I recommend that if you can hear the difference between good and bad audio equipment.

TUSR

Banned
Are you locked in on a headset or would you be cool with a really nice set of headphones and a desk mic? Cause I recommend that if you can hear the difference between good and bad audio equipment.

I was leaning away from a desktop mic and headphones because of my limited USB ports.

I use a laptop and my fans make quite the noise with the built in mic.

I was leaning away from a desktop mic and headphones because of my limited USB ports.

I use a laptop and my fans make quite the noise with the built in mic.

I could see that I guess. I can't stand headsets anymore but the last one that I used that was actually a nice piece of hardware was one of the Sennheiser models in the $100ish range.

TUSR

Banned
I could see that I guess. I can't stand headsets anymore but the last one that I used that was actually a nice piece of hardware was one of the Sennheiser models in the $100ish range.

There are some good Sennheiser pairs on for sale at my local FS. Its tough wearing over the ears with glasses on. They always compress the frames and hurt my head.

Silexx

Oh snap!

BexNImRCEAAjJnn.jpg

Double snap!

@DallasStars: @wholegrainne Why do you think we have new uniforms?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Congratz man!

I have a Freelancer&325A and I'm happy with that.

If you get the constellation I'm calling dibs on copiloting/at least being a passenger though. Are you part of the GAF organization?

Nah I'm actually gonna start up my own org with my group. I really want to do some fucking dirt in that game, piracy/smuggling group. I'm gonna grab the constellation and hope that I can use it to fund early org costs. I'm looking at other ships too though, I think ideally I want to have the constellation as the main org ship in the early going and compliment it with an Aegis Avenger for smaller operations.

I'M GOING FULL -redacted- FOR THIS GAME.

Smiley90

Nah I'm actually gonna start up my own org with my group. I really want to do some fucking dirt in that game, piracy/smuggling group. I'm gonna grab the constellation and hope that I can use it to fund early org costs. I'm looking at other ships too though, I think ideally I want to have the constellation as the main org ship in the early going and compliment it with an Aegis Avenger for smaller operations.

I'M GOING FULL -redacted- FOR THIS GAME.

You can be in multiple organizations at once, dude. (Just not yet, til the system is fully operational).

There's already organizations that are plannin to act like roadside assistance, bodyguards, etc. that you can be a part of as slme kind of "insurance". Game economy/iteraction is gonna be fantastic.

I haven't decided on my main job/role/organization yet. But I jave the 325A for dogfighting and the Freelancer for... Uh.... "Other activities". -cough-

Smiley90

lol @ that tweet. Stars PR or whatever needs a big pat on the back for being awesome.

Stars PR&social media generally seems great. Not just their twitter, but their jumbotron guys too :p

Nearly makes of up for the stupid glass banging to make the franchise likeable.

Var

You can be in multiple organizations at once, dude. (Just not yet, til the system is fully operational).

There's already organizations that are plannin to act like roadside assistance, bodyguards, etc. that you can be a part of as slme kind of "insurance". Game economy/iteraction is gonna be fantastic.

I haven't decided on my main job/role/organization yet. But I jave the 325A for dogfighting and the Freelancer for... Uh.... "Other activities". -cough-

That actually sounds awesome. I hope the game turns out as good as it sounds. I keep talking myself out of it but I know I am going cave soon.

Smiley90

That actually sounds awesome. I hope the game turns out as good as it sounds. I keep talking myself out of it but I know I am going cave soon.

You'll cave as soon as the dogfighting module is out, calling it.

Also I'll probably need to upgrade my hardware for this game... Good thing it's not coming out for a while.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good Guy Habs are complete shit when they play the Wings so Crazed doesn't jump infront of a bus. You're welcome man.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
So PK got a pep talk from Bergevin. What about the other players that are playing like garbage. Markov and Emelin will be even more useless after Sochi.

geeko

I'm so glad we got thornton and marleau back, and for 3 years. Now if we can get Boyle too. I've got my fingers crossed.

Going to watch the Habs game with a bunch of Frenchy friends. I'm cheering for Detroit.

I'm with you, Crazed. We got this.

This brings a tear to my eye... Alfie is back too so you can watch him, hoping we can build off of the success from last game and get a winning streak started. However, we will probably come out flat and suck the entire game and lose. Whatever happens, make sure you taunt your Frenchy friends the entire time and how their team has been irrelevant in winning the cup for quite some time and that they are still a long ways off from being a true contender, that way you win no matter what!

Patiently awaits Habs fans to attack me, come at me bros! I got enough rage for all ya'll

TUSR

Banned
lmao those star citizen posters are so lame

NEVER FORGET
NEVER FORGETNEVER FORGETNEVER FORGETNEVER FORGETNEVER FORGETNEVER FORGET
NEVER FORGET
NEVER FORGETNEVER FORGET

Smiley90

It says never forget exactly once...

They're fanmade WW1/WW2-style propaganda posters for "Operation Pitchfork", a planned initiative to go into the most dangerous part of the game-universe at the end of beta on a suicidal all-out attack. It's pretty funny, actually.

Also the ship commercials/trailers are fantastically made.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can multiple people use a hockeystreams account at the same time? My dad wants to start using mine.

geeko

I think with marleau and thornton taking hometown discounts, we might see boyle take one as well. This team would be great for the next couple years with that core intact.

Top Bottom